Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Just curious, but why does everyone speculate trolls for 5.1 (or something)? Is it just that popular, personally while i don't dislike them, I have had enough trolls for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    5.1 Zandarlari Patch
    5.2 Panda Express Temple
    5.3 General Tao's Moonkin
    5.4 Purging of the Devs
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kjdocs View Post
    Just curious, but why does everyone speculate trolls for 5.1 (or something)? Is it just that popular, personally while i don't dislike them, I have had enough trolls for now.
    Because the Zandalari are present in Pandaria and allied with the Mogu, and in a few early incarnations of the Pandaria map their home island was right off the coast of Pandaria. We're going to see them one way or another, and after bringing it up in such a big way in Cata, it makes sense to wrap up the storyline while we're 'in the neighborhood' so to speak.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

5.1 - no Idea so I'll steal Zandalari.
    5.2 - ToC type of raid horde vs Ally or AQ or MC reworked into a heroic dungeon.
    5.3 - Kill that orc on steroids.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

15+ Year Old Account
    5.1 - Zandalari
    5.2- Build up to SoO, Maybe some PvP additions and a raid somewhere that is Alliance vs Horde
    5.3- SoO and new discoveries to Garrosh's corruption involving the Old Gods.
    5.4- Burning Legion invades Azeroth. We are caught in a 3 sided war between Mortals, The Old Gods, and The Burning Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Eowenn View Post
    5.1 - Zandalari
    5.2- Build up to SoO, Maybe some PvP additions and a raid somewhere that is Alliance vs Horde
    5.3- SoO and new discoveries to Garrosh's corruption involving the Old Gods.
    5.4- Burning Legion invades Azeroth. We are caught in a 3 sided war between Mortals, The Old Gods, and The Burning Legion.
    Add the Nathrezim in there as their own faction as well (since they aren't under direct control of the Legion AFAIK) and that's the most epic f***ing storyline EVER.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    i just wanna know when are we finally killing Mal'Ganis for good.

Deleted
    5.0 - MoP launches, game is good
    5.1 - in light of falling subs Blizzard push content forward and rush out a smaller raid, scrapping another raid that answers some Panda lore and was supposed to be released in tandem
    5.2 - another MMO launches so to counter it they release a minor patch with a couple of annoying RP heroics
    5.3 - as subs fall they rush out another lackluster raid to keep us happy while focusing on solving all their problems with another expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    Because the Zandalari are present in Pandaria and allied with the Mogu, and in a few early incarnations of the Pandaria map their home island was right off the coast of Pandaria. We're going to see them one way or another, and after bringing it up in such a big way in Cata, it makes sense to wrap up the storyline while we're 'in the neighborhood' so to speak.
    Thanks you. Where did you get that lore info?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kjdocs View Post
    Thanks you. Where did you get that lore info?
    Here's one blue post on the topic:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3523213648

Also the same interview where Dave Kosak from Blizz says Siege of Orgrimmar will be a raid:
    http://manaflask.com/en/article/1675...osak-interview
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This, pretty much. Though I'm personally keeping my fingers crossed that the buildup to SoO will include some Grimtotem-themed content. We're long overdue for a tauren dungeon/raid, dangit!
    Boy, this is WoW. SoO will be 80% orcs, 19% fel orcs, 1% other.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Boy, this is WoW. SoO will be 80% orcs, 19% fel orcs, 1% other.

FREE THE COWS!

*stands on corner in Org with picket sign reading 'Moo if you love Mulgore!'*

[QUOTE=Miralynn;16681599]Here's one blue post on the topic:

Also the same interview where Dave Kosak from Blizz says Siege of Orgrimmar will be a raid:

Very good reads, thanks. I have been playing for 7 years and only recently taken a deeper look at the lore.

5.1 mogu king raid with 1 or 2 zandalari boss (zandalari are ancient allies of the mogu and i think that behind the resurfacing empire there is some zandalari hand)
    5.2 Sha themed patch we finally uncover the source of their power, an old god
    5.3 siege of orgrimmar
    5.4 the nagas have found a way to raise their old city on the surface and reopen the well of eternity.

10+ Year Old Account
    ITT (in this thread)

A bunch of people who didn't bother to read the press event notes, listen to Blizzcon coverage, and still think this expansion is about Azshara, N'Zoth, or the Legion.

Final boss is Garrosh Hellscream, it's been triple-confirmed.

ITT (in this thread)

A bunch of people who didn't bother to read the press event notes, listen to Blizzcon coverage, and still think this expansion is about Azshara, N'Zoth, or the Legion.

I think people are listing Naga/Azshara in patch 5.4 as it is the pre-event for the next expansion, and a lot of people are guessing South Seas for the next expansion, like they've done since TBC. It doesn't involve a raid, people are merely stating what they think will be the pre-event. I'm still hoping for some cool unexpected expansion *crosses fingers for Aqir based xpac*.

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet somehow, every freakin' time this topic comes up, somebody pops in with 'nuh nuh nobody said it wuz a raid!!!one!eleventy!'...

I swear I need to put a notepad file on my desktop with the URL and the blue quote from Dave Kosak for these threads so I can just copy-paste it instead of looking it up every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    5.1 (guess something with Trolls, considering everyone thinks so)
    5.2 (Jaina loses her shit, a corruption plot thickness)
    5.3 (tensions between the Alliance and Horde breaks into full out war)
    5.4 (Grarrosh loses his shit, we kill him, only to find that he followed to closely in his father's footsteps, joined The Burning Legion)
    5.5 (Ends with Sargeras, just about to be summoned back into Azeroth)
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet somehow, every freakin' time this topic comes up, somebody pops in with 'nuh nuh nobody said it wuz a raid!!!one!eleventy!'...

I swear I need to put a notepad file on my desktop with the URL and the blue quote from Dave Kosak for these threads so I can just copy-paste it instead of looking it up every time.
    I swear when SoO is officially confirmed to feature the death of Garrosh these forums will explode with pages worth of threads about "OMG Blizz ruined Horde." And eventually they will show their true colors with threads such as "Blizz make evil faction nao!"

Some WoW players just want to watch Azeroth burn.

---------- Post added 2012-05-03 at 03:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    5.1 (guess something with Trolls, considering everyone thinks so)
    5.2 (Jaina loses her shit, a corruption plot thickness)
    5.3 (tensions between the Alliance and Horde breaks into full out war)
    5.4 (Grarrosh loses his shit, we kill him, only to find that he followed to closely in his father's footsteps, joined The Burning Legion)
    5.5 (Ends with Sargeras, just about to be summoned back into Azeroth)
    Mira, you're needed.

ITT (in this thread)

5.3 will be the last major patch with the siege of orgrimmar then a year later (more or less) we get 5.4 or 6.0 patch with the pre event for the next expansion.