10+ Year Old Account
    And now it says my computer aint authroized for my account and that they sent a mail for me to click on, but no mail.....

Quote Originally Posted by Baza View Post
    I really like the game so far, but I have a problem with the storage space - I'm only level 18, but I have 2 mule alts and my bank is full - I have over 250 used bag slots, most of it is crafting materials that I want to use later and not to sell, but I want to do the questing first and then work on my professions, I can't do that right now. I wish I had like 10 times more bag space than now.
    I think it was a design choice. When leveling up the developers want you to focus on one or maybe two professions. If you just focus on picking up materials for one or two crafting professions bad space is not an issue. At first I picked up everything, for all professions. Then I realized I had no space for anything. Then I just focused on Blacksmithing and Woodworking and had tons of space left over.

Just like the skill system it is about making a choice of what you want to do and sticking with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    And now it says my computer aint authroized for my account and that they sent a mail for me to click on, but no mail.....
    Same for me .....
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Deleted
    Now I need an access code which is ofcourse not sent to my e-mail adress.

Check your spam folder maybe? There should be a code in there. If you don't get the e-mail now, you should have it within minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    your e-mail will land shortly.
    patience.

edit: not in spam folder for me (gmail).

Quote Originally Posted by Tabbycat View Post
    The Argonian one is the best.

Deleted
    Did I read this right. Redguards are nords that became black who then unsuprisingly became pirates? Becoming black means you must turn to piracy too?

Wat

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Same problem.

Deleted
    Woo endless loading screen <3

Hahahahahaha. I take it the guy likes to play stealth archers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    Did I read this right. Redguards are nords that became black who then unsuprisingly became pirates? Becoming black means you must turn to piracy too?

Wat
    No, it's a reference to living in a desert, where you can't grow crap or raise anything. So they rob caravans, and probably do the thieves' market thing, and all that cool Arabian Nights stuff. I found what few Redguards were in Skyrim interesting enough.

Which is better than being seen as a talking beast, fit only for enslaving (Argonians and Khajit).

And I agree on the Thalmor. First elves I ever actually detested. Didn't know squat about TES lore when I started playing, but I figured those bastards out quick enough.
    Last edited by FunkyRaccoon; 2014-04-07 at 06:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zenimax kinda sucks at running an MMO. Amirite? :P

Deleted
    Can I joint to "non authorized" club? Here is my ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    They need to have a set downtime, instead of being so random and people wouldn't be as upset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now I need an access code, it's been around 5 minutes now and no mail.

Zenimax get your shit together. I haven't played today and I need to feed my addiction.

No, it's a reference to living in a desert, where you can't grow crap or raise anything.
    It's also a joke/ satire, don't read too much into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    ah jes

Because all other MMO's had a perfect and smooth launch. And there were no issues at all for weeks to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    It's also a joke/ satire, don't read too much into it.
    Of course, but I think he misread it badly.

Deleted
    No access code por moi!

I'll just go for a smoke. Maybe this small patch fixed the annoying "an unknown error occurred" and "requesting character load" things... One can only hope.

I'm a sad breton templar...