Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Did all the level 28 - 32 dungeons today. Great fun.

My Tank / 2Hander is roflsweeping right now.

ive been skipping the dungeons because of crazy long dps queues :|

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Probably the reason why I chose to role tank.

I'm still dishing out decent damage on 4/3 Heavy / Medium armour spread. Green Dragon Blood + Immoveable are decent 'buffs'. I tend to swap out Talons for one of them when I'm dealing with 1 enemy.

Shield bash is OP as fuck too. Drains a lot of stamina though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Probably the reason why I chose to role tank.

I'm still dishing out decent damage on 4/3 Heavy / Medium armour spread. Green Dragon Blood + Immoveable are decent 'buffs'. I tend to swap out Talons for one of them when I'm dealing with 1 enemy.

Shield bash is OP as fuck too. Drains a lot of stamina though

well im a nightblade, but ive got all the dps abilities i need really, so im starting to put points into tank abilities, but im not really sure if i can do it in medium armor :| the ultimate is quite nice, but other than that i think i need to go heavy armor. which is annoying!

No one should listen to the circle jerk on the Internet unless it is backed by proof, I also fell for it. Supposedly the item dupe was first reported 2 days ago. The rumor going around stating this issue was all the way back on the PTS is based on a comment by one guy the forums two days ago and that is it.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com...-by-using-bank

So basically the issue was reported two days ago, and ZoS fixed it today. If anyone has actual evidence that it was reported or was an issue in beta, I would love to see it.

Deleted
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom wrote: »
    We posted this in another thread, but want to make sure it's also seen here.

Yesterday, we identified an item duping bug in ESO that some players chose to exploit. We acted quickly, and have since fixed the issue. We have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to abusing exploitable bugs, and those who were found doing so have has their game account permanently banned.

We want to thank everyone who reported this issue to us. In the future, should you identify what you think could be an exploitable bug, please send it to us in-game via

@Sharuko told you so :-)

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Honestly you are really missing out. People say the PvP in this game is great, and I don't like it at all. I prefer smaller scale PvP. The PvE dungeons are really good. Especially the ones in the 30s and 40s.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Honestly you are really missing out. People say the PvP in this game is great, and I don't like it at all. I prefer smaller scale PvP. The PvE dungeons are really good. Especially the ones in the 30s and 40s.

yeah i like them, but im sitting in queue for 40mins as a dps, by the time i find a group ive got to go.i try using zone chat and no one wants to ever join, and if they do they are just another dps.

of the dungeons ive done, i prefered them to pvp

Deleted
    Hmm, crazy long dps queue? Longest for me has been 1 minute. But then I also search in zonechat and I tend to go without a tank (as my heavy armor dk can tank pretty well even when I don't have any tank skills)

10+ Year Old Account
    I have only done two dungeons. And that was Elden Hollow and Wayrest Sewers. In both runs we had a good run all the way to the last boss. In Elden Hollow the last boss was bugged to where she would spawn 3 or 4 waves of skelies at a time and they would never despawn, even after wiping. So we couldn't complete the dungeon. In Wayrest Sewers, the final boss would just never trigger. He would stand up on his platform where you can't hit him. Was a dead end. The queue is just too long to warrant trying anymore. Was fun for what we did clear.

Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    Hmm, crazy long dps queue? Longest for me has been 1 minute. But then I also search in zonechat and I tend to go without a tank (as my heavy armor dk can tank pretty well even when I don't have any tank skills)
    Well then, you are a tank :P Just not the trinity run of the mill tank :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marthenil View Post
    Well then, you are a tank :P Just not the trinity run of the mill tank :P
    Well I am not a true tank though. The only way for me to keep 'threath' is by using two strong aoe abilities to keep most monsters on me and the only way two stay alive is by using two damage-healing abilities. But it's a build ment for solo-aoe which works as a tank. But I don't see myself as a true tank and I would pretty much lose the fights after level 50.

I can't grock why this game is so much fun...

Terrible beta. Sort of silly premise for an MMO. Moderately good combat.

And I just keep finding myself logging in. What... the frack.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

IM FUCKING DONE WITH MY DRAGON KNIGHT! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL EVERY MUDCRAB IN THE WOLRD!

Time for rational explanation. Only on my DK, I get ability delay and weapon attack delay.
    I can't figure out why, and I can't stop it.

Here's an example. I'm fighting a group of mobs, I use an ability, the ability goes off fine. I'm still fighting the same group of mobs, I an ability again, my character sits there for 2 seconds doing nothing while I'm spamming the ability.

On weapon attacks, same thing. I'm swinging my sword at mobs, and a couple of my swings randomly take 3x as long to complete. Why?

This only happens on my DK. Not any other class. It makes no fucking sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    I can't grock why this game is so much fun...

Terrible beta. Sort of silly premise for an MMO. Moderately good combat.

And I just keep finding myself logging in. What... the frack.
    Progression is subliminally addicting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Time for rational explanation. Only on my DK, I get ability delay and weapon attack delay.

Here's an example. I'm fighting a group of mobs, I use an ability, the ability goes off fine. I'm still fighting the same group of mobs, I an ability again, my character sits there for 2 seconds doing nothing while I'm spamming the ability.

On weapon attacks, same thing. I'm swinging my sword at mobs, and a couple of my swings randomly take 3x as long to complete. Why?

This only happens on my DK. Not any other class. It makes no fucking sense at all.
    I have the same issue and play a DK. I just hope they know it is a problem and working on doing something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Progression is subliminally addicting.
    Eh, the thing is that this happens with me in Firefall, and did before there was really progression.

I think that it's related to the combat "feels". Something about the block, dodge, counter mechanics just seems to make the moment to moment play really solid.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    my character sits there for 2 seconds doing nothing while I'm spamming the ability.
    I have same problem on my Sorcerer. Sometimes using ability does nothing and I've died several times due it, quite frustrating.

"Oh, I'm going low"
    *Uses Drain Essence (vampire skill)*
    *Drain Essence doesn't activate*
    *You have been defeated!*

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I've had a whole lock up before on my NB. The only time it does it though is sometimes when I use Ambush and then Impale. My character gets stuck in the stabbing animation and then I have to jump to use another skill.

A lot of times though if I do get stuck completely for reasons other than what normally happens, if I press ESC and ESC again it fixes it. I just have to do it fast so I don't die.

Quote Originally Posted by Balazzar View Post
    I like the megathread. I mean some days we get maybe 5-6 pages, some days 1 page. I can see exactly what everyone on MMOC is up to in ESO easy enough.

If we make one big subforum I think it will be basically a ghost town. Many people helping right now just browsing this thread would have no inclination to otherwise visit certain threads. /shrug

I dunno. Do you think Sees all Colours sounds like Kathleen Turner? I do, but I've been waiting for the "YER NUTS THAT'S KIRSTY ALLY" posts, in vain.

IM FUCKING DONE WITH MY DRAGON KNIGHT! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL EVERY MUDCRAB IN THE WOLRD!

If your dragonknight is using the dual wield ability flurry it can cause you to be locked for some odd reason it happens to me i end up fixing it by pressing esc

I'm wondering if it's responsiveness.

I mean, I know I get off like a woodpecker with Parkinson's, and I know I have to break that 1980s arcade mindset.

But I've learned to calm down a little with this game, and yes, I have noticed a bit of a lag with DK as opposed to a NB (though they are on different servers). I have no problem with my NA NB getting off bowshots and spells, but the EU DK just seems ... laggy.

Edit - I used dual strike morph, not flurry.