Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydevours View Post
    Apparently this games economy is fucked up beyond all repair. Some people say we might need a massive rollback to repair the damage done by this enormous amounts of item dupes.

while the economy is most likely broken now, mass rollbacks will be so unpopular. i'd like to see what they plan on doing about the issue, i don't want my account rolledback just because some twats like to exploit the game. whats really sad though is seeing people on sites like ownedcore actually bragging about duping and happy about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently this games economy is fucked up beyond all repair. Some people say we might need a massive rollback to repair the damage done by this enormous amounts of item dupes.
    I liked getting my cheap black panther mount in WoW in MoP, as did many others

Roll backs will not happen.

That might be true if there were a global auction house...but in this game, it doesn't really matter. Markets are fairly insular here...sure, a person can make millions by duping purple items, deconstructing for upgrade mats or selling them straight, at a price below anything anyone else can hope to compete with..but what then? What are you actually gonna do with all those millions of gold anyway? Buy a horse? There's nothing in this game that really needs a huge gold expenditure, outside of legendary crafting mats. And most people aren't at the level they would need to be to worry about that stuff anyway.

So, assuming the dupe-stuff and boss-farming is solved in the first month, the economy won't suffer much, and will level out in a couple months soon after. Most people are going to do their trading in-house anyway, due to the simple convenience of it. There's simply not going to be a mass market in this game, no matter how much the AH-nuts might hope for one. They can sit on their piles of gold as much as they like, but it's not really going to get them anywhere, outside of a free set of legendary gear. Which, yeah, that's nice and all, but we're only talking about a matter of time there. After that, what's the point of even having gold?

10+ Year Old Account
    At first I wasn't really fond of the changes what vampirism cause to my character, but now I'm quite OK with it.

Deleted
    my mains been stuck in a cave in cyrodil for 25mins now everytime i try to leave the loading screen just breaks!

wow has had 100% uptime on dupes, dupe teams make $20k, a year each from them and have for years. if that isn't going to kill wow, dupes won't kill eso either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    while the economy is most likely broken now, mass rollbacks will be so unpopular. i'd like to see what they plan on doing about the issue, i don't want my account rolledback just because some twats like to exploit the game. whats really sad though is seeing people on sites like ownedcore actually bragging about duping and happy about it.
    it's a challenge to them, that's how they have fun and it's as valid as any way you have fun. to them, it's the game, to figure out ways to beat the systems in place and profit from it

they're even competing with each other, since NOBODY WHO DUPES ON OWNEDCORE SHARES INFO WHILE IT'S LIVE. it's not even in the elite section. you'll have nobodies who can't dupe shit talking about it theoretically all the time though

Quote Originally Posted by sarecho View Post
    wow has had 100% uptime on dupes, dupe teams make $20k, a year each from them and have for years. if that isn't going to kill wow, dupes won't kill eso either.

- - - Updated - - -

it's a challenge to them, that's how they have fun and it's as valid as any way you have fun. to them, it's the game, to figure out ways to beat the systems in place and profit from it

they're even competing with each other, since NOBODY WHO DUPES ON OWNEDCORE SHARES INFO WHILE IT'S LIVE. it's not even in the elite section. you'll have nobodies who can't dupe shit talking about it theoretically all the time though
    I guess it's fun for them until they get caught and banned for doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    So got any Tips for someone thinking about trying this game?
    In skyrim i used 2hander but i also loved the sneak and bow gameplay :/ (so wich class would i pick?)
    wich faction is the one with most players?
    Probably EP has the most players in their faction. But honestly unless you have friends in a specific faction I'd just play whatever looks interesting to you.

When I was playing on the PTS I had a Sorcerer using a bow, medium armor and two pets (Clannfear and Twilight Matriarch). It was actually a quite enjoyable way to level if you wanted to play a character that sneaks and uses a bow. Unless you want to pvp. Then I'd go with Nightblade, Templar or Dragonknight.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    my mains been stuck in a cave in cyrodil for 25mins now everytime i try to leave the loading screen just breaks!
    You just relog to fix those issues.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    You just relog to fix those issues.

yeh i reloged, about 8 times.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    No. It's just a load of bullshit from people trolling. The dupers got banned and duped items / gold has been deleted.

That is the official statement from Zenimax, and there is no reason to believe anything else up to this point, especially not from WoW fanboys who have been doing nothing but bashing this game long before launch. They're just trolling trying to make people believe that the game is broken, while it isn't...
    ESO Defence Force assemble!

Of course Zenimax are going to say the game is fine.. and there is a few more exploits..

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    No. It's just a load of bullshit from people trolling. The dupers got banned and duped items / gold has been deleted.

That is the official statement from Zenimax, and there is no reason to believe anything else up to this point, especially not from WoW fanboys who have been doing nothing but bashing this game long before launch. They're just trolling trying to make people believe that the game is broken, while it isn't...
    There are 2 new working dupe bugs. Try it our yourself. I was banned for duping in the recent banwave, but they unbanned me. I can say the same about others. I still have every item I duped.

But yes, continue believing everything Zenimax says. That banwave was nothing but a PR stunt.
    Last edited by shoc; 2014-04-20 at 01:24 PM.
    You just lost The Game

Deleted
    Stuck simulator 2014, first i get stuck in a cave for 25mins, now i've been stuck behind a rock for 20mins! thrilling!

Who here actually cares that the market is flooded with motif books?

Personally, I find that it's driving the price down and letting my build awesome looking armor and weapons. Just saying.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

I'm thinking I might just avoid Cyrodiil completely for the time being. Doesn't sound like it's worth the bother.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post

Personally, I find that it's driving the price down and letting my build awesome looking armor and weapons. Just saying.

i kind of wish it was flooded with motif books, ive been after dark elf motif book for a few days now, no one wants to sell or trade

People also have guild banks stocked with siege and forward camps. If you notice randomly spam places sieges in Cyrodiil, its someone cashing them in for the alliance points.
    You just lost The Game

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i kind of wish it was flooded with motif books, ive been after dark elf motif book for a few days now, no one wants to sell or trade
    If you are in EU I can trade it for some other motiff
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Is there an MMOC guild?
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post

I sold a Khajit motif book for 500g early this morning. I suppose that was a good price, better than the vendor, anyway.

I just hollered out on zone chat that I had it, it took less than 5 minutes to sell.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyRaccoon View Post
    I sold a Khajit motif book for 500g early this morning. I suppose that was a good price, better than the vendor, anyway.

I just hollered out on zone chat that I had it, it took less than 5 minutes to sell.
    In EU motiffs are still going for ~2k
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side