if the market is flooded with motifs, it's not because of duping. i find them all the time, found 2 altmer and a bosmer within 20 minutes yesterday, then logged on another character and found 2 nords and a breton. they're not rare. idk about daedric, barbaric, and ancient elf. the only ones out of them i even remotely care for is ancient elf, and that's just because i want ALL mer styles on my altmer.

Ugh, "Wearing the Veil" - I hate racing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    In EU motiffs are still going for ~2k
    Meh, the book got sent back, anyway. (CoD thing).

Anyone wants it, find a black lion named Anubis Thanatos on NA, make an offer.

I'm trying to do this stupid racing thing, but I'll probably give up soon and go back to that starter town in Auridon soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    If you are in EU I can trade it for some other motiff

sorry, not at the pc right now, but i'd love to. ive got Khajit, Argonian and wood elf motif to trade, or you could CoD it to me @azarken. or save it and ill buy/trade with you tonight

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    if the market is flooded with motifs, it's not because of duping. i find them all the time, found 2 altmer and a bosmer within 20 minutes yesterday, then logged on another character and found 2 nords and a breton. they're not rare. idk about daedric, barbaric, and ancient elf. the only ones out of them i even remotely care for is ancient elf, and that's just because i want ALL mer styles on my altmer.

i use to find loads, but i stopped finding so many now

and when i do find them, its always same races, always wood elf and Khajit.

Mm, Ok, did the trial. Just mail me, and I'll send you the Khajit book CoD.

so i bought the game now, but still confused on what to pick :/ but i have picked the warrior class in every MMO and RPG so far, so maby nord dragon knight would be the most logical

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    sorry, not at the pc right now, but i'd love to. ive got Khajit, Argonian and wood elf motif to trade, or you could CoD it to me @azarken. or save it and ill buy/trade with you tonight
    I'll cod it to you, and then you cod me back the wood elf motif for the same amount.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

When you reroll character, does welcome to cyrodill quest somehow is skippable? Cause i got the quest , entered Cyrodill talked to some NPC, and instantly got my gold and 1 skill point and quest is done. That would be very nice, but when I did quest fully first time, i remember it being two parts and gotten 2 skill points. So what happened with my other skill point, when i did not complete tutorial?

Also which campaign is good for AD on Europe? Im currently in Wabbajack and its basically all EP.
    Last edited by funyroger; 2014-04-20 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    People also have guild banks stocked with siege and forward camps. If you notice randomly spam places sieges in Cyrodiil, its someone cashing them in for the alliance points.
    That is actually bullshit, because if people "stocked" siege and forward camp equipment in the guild bank, the script they ran would ban them. Even if they did it legitimately. In every single MMO including WoW, after these dupe exploits become know there are always people that come out and say they weren't banned. Most are bullshitting for some personal attention.

What game companies do is run various scripts to ban people that used the exploit and then after the fact go up and clean the mess. It can take days or even weeks, but they will get them and the items that were duped.
    Last edited by Sharuko; 2014-04-20 at 02:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by funyroger View Post
    When you reroll character, does welcome to cyrodill quest somehow is skippable? Cause i got the quest , entered Cyrodill talked to some NPC, and instantly got my gold and 1 skill point and quest is done. That would be very nice, but when I did quest fully first time, i remember it being two parts and gotten 2 skill points. So what happened with my other skill point, when i did not complete tutorial?

Also which campaign is good for AD on Europe? Im currently in Wabbajack and its basically all EP.

i think Auriels bow is meant to be the best, but what ever you do, don't pick dawnguard lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    I really hate the "F2P" Style functions in the game.. the horse feeding etc, trait research etc..
    Yeah it is pretty much a mild version of dailies. Do you consider dailies in WoW, a F2P function?

Whats up with dawnguard? Cant get much worse than Wabbajack

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyRaccoon View Post
    Ugh, "Wearing the Veil" - I hate racing.
    You can use your horse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by funyroger View Post
    Whats up with dawnguard? Cant get much worse than Wabbajack
    not sure on the state of wabbajack, but it would have to be pretty spectacular to be worse than dawnguard. dawnguard is fine, as long as your EP.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    my mains been stuck in a cave in cyrodil for 25mins now everytime i try to leave the loading screen just breaks!
    There are been an issue with long loading screens after the patch yesterday, I have had them. Basically you are stuck in a loading screen forever, and only way to get in is to escape the game completely and relog.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    You can use your horse.
    Doh!

Well, I did it with sprinting; I had enough stamina stacked to do me.

Oh, and speaking of PvP, as AD on NA, and just hit lvl 10, I'm not sure what campaign to join; it sounds that things have gone along enough for a choice to matter.

- - - Updated - - -

There are been an issue with long loading screens after the patch yesterday, I have had them. Basically you are stuck in a loading screen forever, and only way to get in is to escape the game completely and relog.
    Yeah, that's why I'm here now, waiting to get into the Foundry of Woe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    So got any Tips for someone thinking about trying this game?
    In skyrim i used 2hander but i also loved the sneak and bow gameplay :/ (so wich class would i pick?)
    wich faction is the one with most players?
    Think of classes as a rough template and you can go anywhere from the starting point. You can play a perfectly viable healer as a nightblade healing veteran content. Or you could build a perfectly viable Warlock that does good ranged DPS. But to me it seems like Nightblades have better synergy in terms of the more sneaky gameplay and bow. If you want to really dig deep I would look here.

http://tamrielfoundry.com/forum/classes/
    Last edited by Sharuko; 2014-04-20 at 03:29 PM.

That is actually bullshit, because if people "stocked" siege and forward camp equipment in the guild bank, the script they ran would ban them. Even if they did it legitimately. In every single MMO including WoW, after these dupe exploits become know there are always people that come out and say they weren't banned. Most are bullshitting for some personal attention.

What game companies do is run various scripts to ban people that used the exploit and then after the fact go up and clean the mess. It can take days or even weeks, but they will get them and the items that were duped.
    Yes, and we were banned. Check out the ownedcore forums, tons of people who were banned and guilty of duping were unbanned after appealing with their duped items still intact. Personally I didn't even appeal, I just received an apology email and I still have my Dreugh wax.
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Meh, I still think thats less OP than a shields slam..... On my melee nightblade I just can't kill these d'bags in heavy armor holding down block while shield slamming me to death. With a sorcerer using blink to get away, they aren't killing me at the same time.
    If you really want to upset them, put the stealth ability on your bar. Every time they try to bash you, stealth, move behind them and hit them with a heavy weapon attack. It will stun them and always crit. Plus, you can spam stealth a good 9 times during the fight before you run out of magika, lol.

Whether you win or not, they will be so mad they won't want to fight you anymore

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Yes, and we were banned. Check out the ownedcore forums, tons of people who were banned and guilty of duping were unbanned after appealing with their duped items still intact. Personally I didn't even appeal, I just received an apology email and I still have my Dreugh wax.
    They will get banned is the first step. The second step will be cleaning up the mess, which is removing all the items. Then they will go back and actually ban people that deserved to be banned. Right now they stated they banned hundreds of people by mistake. There is no way to actually hide it because logs of everything exists. It might take them weeks, but it will be removed, people thinking moving them to separate accounts hides the tracks are being extremely naive.

Usually the propensity of these things are over inflated. Kripp advertised a exploit in GW2 to 17k people, ANet came out and said only 3k people were banned for using the exploit. This dupe in ESO was probably known by hundreds of people, maybe a couple of thousand. When it was streamed and made public on Twitch and Ownedcore there were hundreds of viewers. This dupe bug probably was used by hundreds of people. It isn't as widespread as a few are making it seem.

Regardless, the side effect of ESO's economic structure is that even if thousands used it. The effects will be localized instead of have an effect on a global scale.

They will get banned is the first step. The second step will be cleaning up the mess, which is removing all the items. Then they will go back and actually ban people that deserved to be banned. Right now they stated they banned hundreds of people by mistake. There is no way to actually hide it because logs of everything exists. It might take them weeks, but it will be removed, people thinking moving them to separate accounts hides the tracks are being extremely naive.

Usually the propensity of these things are over inflated. Kripp advertised a exploit in GW2 to 17k people, ANet came out and said only 3k people were banned for using the exploit. This dupe in ESO was probably known by hundreds of people, maybe a couple of thousand. When it was streamed and made public on Twitch and Ownedcore there were hundreds of viewers. This dupe bug probably was used by hundreds of people. It isn't as widespread as a few are making it seem.

Regardless, the side effect of ESO's economic structure is that even if thousands used it. The effects will be localized instead of have an effect on a global scale.
    That's true, the economy is not global which helps in containing the damage to the economy, so the dupe is not as damaging as if the dupe occurred in WoW. If this were WoW or any other MMO with a global auction house, the economy would be shattered. The issue is that the current dupes are in game and functional, and the mess from the last dupe has yet to be fully cleaned up. ESO is nearing the end of its free trial month for most players, and if these issues persist throughout the next few weeks, then resubscribing will be a tough sell.

As much as MMOs suffer huge dupe bugs and gamebreaking issues at launch, I expect more out of a $100 purchase, subscription and a distinguished developer.
    You just lost The Game