10+ Year Old Account
    Im a newb, what happens when you turn into a vampire or ww? is it like a buff or something, or does it completely change your class?

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Im a newb, what happens when you turn into a vampire or ww? is it like a buff or something, or does it completely change your class?
    Turning into a Vamp or WW opens up a skill tree for you to spend points in. Each has passive buffs as well as unique abilities. There are pros and cons to being a Vamp or WW, but imho it's a just a novelty.

If you have plans on PvPing or are a serious PvPer, I wouldn't bother chasing a bite because most players have at least one point in anti vamp/WW/daedra abilities and you will get shredded.

On a completely unrelated note, I've always wondered why most of the Daedric Princes have Irish/N. Irish/Scottish/possibly Welsh(haven't heard a Welshman speak in a while) accents, very odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercigentorix View Post
    Turning into a Vamp or WW opens up a skill tree for you to spend points in. Each has passive buffs as well as unique abilities. There are pros and cons to being a Vamp or WW, but imho it's a just a novelty.

If you have plans on PvPing or are a serious PvPer, I wouldn't bother chasing a bite because most players have at least one point in anti vamp/WW/daedra abilities and you will get shredded.

On a completely unrelated note, I've always wondered why most of the Daedric Princes have Irish/N. Irish/Scottish/possibly Welsh(haven't heard a Welshman speak in a while) accents, very odd.
    Cause they are evil. Duh! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Working with Razum-Dar makes me feel like I'm in some 1980s, Perestroika-era Hollywood flick involving helping a "good" KGB guy.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    am i wasting my time a bit with nightblade? it seems every Cyrodil campaign i join all the top players are dragonknights and sorcs, i see hardly any templars and almost no nightblades in the top 100, anyone else seeing this or just in the campaigns i end up in?

also, why do EP dominate in every campaign the one im in now top 10 are all EP
    I wonder if EP dominating is a EU thing. Here it seems like AD or DC with EP being the underdog. I am on Wabbajack in NA and out of the top 20 in ranks here are the class breakdowns.

Sorc = 8
    NB = 7
    DK = 2
    Tem = 3

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of Wabbajacks, without spoiling too much my ESO and Skyrim characters are now directly connected through history. Pretty cool if you think about it. Crazy Irish deity. ^.^
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    7 sorc
    6 dk
    5 templar
    2 nb

15 EP
    3 DC
    2 AD

that's my campaigns top 20

the class breakdown is pretty similar all way up to top 200, but factions seem to even about after top 50

When you guys open the client, on the bottom left it says the client version. Every time there are new patches with patch notes etc 1.03, 1.04, 1.05 the launcher downloads the patch but still when I open the client, that number never changes to 1.03, 1.04, 1.05 etc, still says 1.0.0(something). Could someone confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by kiurys View Post
    When you guys open the client, on the bottom left it says the client version. Every time there are new patches with patch notes etc 1.03, 1.04, 1.05 the launcher downloads the patch but still when I open the client, that number never changes to 1.03, 1.04, 1.05 etc, still says 1.0.0(something). Could someone confirm?
    My client shows 1.0.5.blahblah right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Hey, I'm Irish, I'm not evil (all the way). I should be offended or something. Nah, I'll just have a pint and keep playing ESO.

I feel dirty.

Today I took a payment from giving someone a werewolf bite. I find it annoying that people go around selling vampire/ww bites, but I needed the money!

Don't fret balance between classes too much now. I can almost guarantee that there will be a new flavor of the month that involves nightblades, some time in the next couple months. The nerf bat will swing soon enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I HATE veteran content... My character is forced to betray everything she's ever known for the sake of not making another character, killing her own faction EAGERLY, it's so immersion breaking, I've been struggling like hell to gather the will to even play my wood elf because I don't want to kill my fellow dominion friends >.<
    Only reason I'm doing this is for craglorn... Would much rather make a new character...

Quote Originally Posted by kiurys View Post
    Mine says 1.0.5.972475

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vercigentorix View Post
    At least right now based on what I am seeing, vampires are dominating in PvP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    Besides that is Craglorn on the pts already?
    It actually isn't, so that makes me think Craglorn is mid-May to late-May.

Deleted
    Today I read another thread about 'Auction house' and I really wonder. Why do people think that an auction house in eso will work?

For one simple reason it won't : A worldwide action house. Supply is so huge that prices will be brought down to 1 gold for everything the moment it gets online because well, there are 100.000ths of people selling the same items. The same happened in Guild Wars 2 in my opinion, selling anything on the auction house was worthless as you got 1 gold more then the vendor for anything, even the rare stuff. After which the amouth you sold for got taxed and you actually got less then the vendor.

So I wonder, how do the pro-auction house people think that it will 'work'? As I think it will ruin the economy beyond redemption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I HATE veteran content... My character is forced to betray everything she's ever known for the sake of not making another character, killing her own faction EAGERLY, it's so immersion breaking, I've been struggling like hell to gather the will to even play my wood elf because I don't want to kill my fellow dominion friends >.<
    I'm just fantasizing that I'm pushing the "enemy" forces off from each factions lands and trying to ease up the situation.

Same hero helping out all three factions, hehe. Would be quite hilarious if in the end they would realize who I actually am.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Also, I heard a rumor from a streamer that ZoS flew some players to their offices to test Craglorn. So there is testing being done, but not on a scale like PTS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    Today I read another thread about 'Auction house' and I really wonder. Why do people think that an auction house in eso will work?

For one simple reason it won't : A worldwide action house. Supply is so huge that prices will be brought down to 1 gold for everything the moment it gets online because well, there are 100.000ths of people selling the same items. The same happened in Guild Wars 2 in my opinion, selling anything on the auction house was worthless as you got 1 gold more then the vendor for anything, even the rare stuff. After which the amouth you sold for got taxed and you actually got less then the vendor.

So I wonder, how do the pro-auction house people think that it will 'work'? As I think it will ruin the economy beyond redemption.
    Simple, they don't think.

Mine says 1.0.5.972475

- - - Updated - - -

At least right now based on what I am seeing, vampires are dominating in PvP.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it's dependant on your home Campaign/megaserver. Mine, everytime a Vamp or WW is on the field they get torn to pieces.

Deleted
    Also, I heard a rumor from a streamer that ZoS flew some players to their offices to test Craglorn. So there is testing being done, but not on a scale like PTS.
    Hmm would've loved a pts though. Not for the content that's in there (in wow I usually get spoiled for everything I don't want that in eso) but for the patch notes.