People who've been playing on the PTS say 1.4 needs a couple more weeks to fix some issues. I doubt it will drop this week. Possibly next but that would be pushing it.

And ZOS hasn't said a specific date for when they are sending out the Wraith pet, just that we should keep an eye on our in game mailbox in September.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Boom! VR12! After 4 and a half hours of grinding.... Now what do I do!?

Edit: I've made myself some armour (Only blue quality with epic weapons because I don't have the mats to make everything epic), sticking with heavy/light armour for now and I now have 2404 health.. Considering finding a trial pug to join.

Oh and it's taken me 336 hours (A fortnight of playtime) to get to VR12....
    Last edited by Aeula; 2014-09-01 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post

Edit: I've made myself some armour (Only blue quality with epic weapons because I don't have the mats to make everything epic), sticking with heavy/light armour for now and I now have 2404 health.. Considering finding a trial pug to join.

Craglorn and Trials?

Or go test the new stuff on the PTS?

Alt time! XD Seriously, that's what's killing me on this game. My NB and Sorc are on the same zone, my DK is one zone ahead, and my Templar is two zones behind. Needless to say, quests get really repetitive. I think I'm just going take another break from the game, and come back whenever they put in the new system for post-50 xp.

But congrats on VR12!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabbycat View Post
    Craglorn and Trials?

Or go test the new stuff on the PTS?
    I've already done a test of the dragonstar arena (Its awesome), but I don't feel ready to test the new trial out until I've done the old ones, guess I'll try and pug a trial, which is easier? Hell'ra or AA?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tidezen View Post
    Alt time! XD Seriously, that's what's killing me on this game. My NB and Sorc are on the same zone, my DK is one zone ahead, and my Templar is two zones behind. Needless to say, quests get really repetitive. I think I'm just going take another break from the game, and come back whenever they put in the new system for post-50 xp.

But congrats on VR12!
    Thanks! My advice is to focus on your highest level character and rush them to VR12, then focus on alts, I have a VR2 sorc in addition to my Templar and I'm so glad I levelled my Templar first.

Aeula, are you EU or NA? Also what faction?

AA is without a doubt the easiest.

Anything on console beta yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marthenil View Post
    Aeula, are you EU or NA? Also what faction?

AA is without a doubt the easiest.
    EU, Aldmeri dominion for my main VR12 templar.
    and EU Daggerfall Covenant for my VR2 Alt sorcerer, why?

Also, yes I assumed it would be, but other sources insisted that Hel ra was easier passed the first boss.

EU, Aldmeri dominion for my main VR12 templar.
    and EU Daggerfall Covenant for my VR2 Alt sorcerer, why?

Also, yes I assumed it would be, but other sources insisted that Hel ra was easier passed the first boss.

No way, AA last boss is a bit tough on the tank if they don't know what they're doing, the Warrior (Hel Ra) is harder on the whole raid during the last phase.

Asked because I was going to suggest you apply to our guild, sounds like we might be what you're looking for, but since you're a Banana (Term for AD in Cyrodiil, don't judge :P) oh well...

10+ Year Old Account
    No way, AA last boss is a bit tough on the tank if they don't know what they're doing, the Warrior (Hel Ra) is harder on the whole raid during the last phase.

Asked because I was going to suggest you apply to our guild, sounds like we might be what you're looking for, but since you're a Banana (Term for AD in Cyrodiil, don't judge :P) oh well...
    What faction are you? Tomato or Blue Cheese?

What faction are you? Tomato or Blue Cheese?
    HAHA, Blue Cheese, never heard of that one. And yes, we are blue cheese :P

10+ Year Old Account
    HAHA, Blue Cheese, never heard of that one. And yes, we are blue cheese :P
    Hehehe, thats what I call em, but in all seriousness it's a shame, I've been looking for a guild for a while now, but haven't found one i like the sound of.

Hehehe, thats what I call em, but in all seriousness it's a shame, I've been looking for a guild for a while now, but haven't found one i like the sound of.
    Well, If you ever consider joining the Blues, we are a semi casual BYOB ( bring your own build) guild with REALLY friendly people. I normally don't advertise my guilds unless I had a part in forming them, but this one is probably the best guild regarding people in it I've ever been in.

There are some requirements that need to be met build wise, but, otherwise, not really much in terms of mandatory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, If you ever consider joining the Blues, we are a semi casual BYOB ( bring your own build) guild with REALLY friendly people. I normally don't advertise my guilds unless I had a part in forming them, but this one is probably the best guild regarding people in it I've ever been in.

There are some requirements that need to be met build wise, but, otherwise, not really much in terms of mandatory.
    I'll consider it, perhaps when i finally get the energy to level my sorcerer to VR12 (Or most likely VR14).

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Warrior View Post
    Anything on console beta yet?
    Implying that a console release would ever turn a profit for ZoS.

I don't mean to bash but realistically speaking, ZoS would only lose money from releasing on consoles. Everyone who has wanted to play ESO has played ESO already, I can't see many people rebuying it just for the chance to play the exact same game except with a PS4 controller. It's not like Diablo 3 which offers localized multiplayer and slightly different gameplay. ESO on consoles is literally the same game, with a smaller community because of the lack of cross platform support.
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post

Everyone who has wanted to play ESO has played ESO already, I can't see many people rebuying it just for the chance to play the exact same game except with a PS4 controller.
    I disagree on this. Tamriel foundry, an ESO fansite, is filled with people waiting for the console release. Same goes for the ESO reddit.
    Anecdotes, I know, but there's hardly any real data on this.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't mean to bash but realistically speaking, ZoS would only lose money from releasing on consoles. Everyone who has wanted to play ESO has played ESO already, I can't see many people rebuying it just for the chance to play the exact same game except with a PS4 controller. It's not like Diablo 3 which offers localized multiplayer and slightly different gameplay. ESO on consoles is literally the same game, with a smaller community because of the lack of cross platform support.
    I'm not sure it'd loose so much money, they've already done deals with sony and microsoft and promised people the game through Pre-orders, they can't just back out now and say 'Erm...sorry but here's your money back, no hard feelings?' That'd ruin their reputation AND cost them lots of money and time.

Though i do hope we hear something soon, I want my collectors edition for xbox one, i got the digital for PC but i want the physical stuff, how do i get that if they just stop console orders? I don't want to buy the game twice for the same platform.

I disagree on this. Tamriel foundry, an ESO fansite, is filled with people waiting for the console release. Same goes for the ESO reddit.
    Anecdotes, I know, but there's hardly any real data on this.
    There are likely more people who frequent this thread then there are people who frequent Tamriel Foundry.

Unfortunately, I don't think the very few people who still remain in the ESO community can really justify releasing a game on console. Especially since ESO is no longer going to be the 'only decent game on PS4 as of April'. They now have to compete against Destiny, GTAV, the next CoD and Assassins Creed, as well as Warlords of Draenor.

The megaserver is doing well to avoid any population issues on PC, but what of the console servers? Presumably there will be a separate EU/US console megaserver due to language barriers, but how will Cyrodiil function with a vastly smaller population? How will Trials be organized and ran?

And they obviously aren't going to launch what is effectively their only game with no backing hype or advertising; if people thought that ESO on PC was dead on arrival, a console release with no marketing is going to blow that out of the water.

It's just the many small problems plaguing the whole issue that make me even question whether or not the console release is ever going to even happen. With no new news since the delay, no news on a beta, that subscriber loyalty program (historically loyalty reward programs are not a good sign) not to mention sales figures that ZoS is definitely not proud of, just leads me to this conclusion.
    You just lost The Game

There are likely more people who frequent this thread then there are people who frequent Tamriel Foundry.

Unfortunately, I don't think the very few people who still remain in the ESO community can really justify releasing a game on console. Especially since ESO is no longer going to be the 'only decent game on PS4 as of April'. They now have to compete against Destiny, GTAV, the next CoD and Assassins Creed, as well as Warlords of Draenor.

The megaserver is doing well to avoid any population issues on PC, but what of the console servers? Presumably there will be a separate EU/US console megaserver due to language barriers, but how will Cyrodiil function with a vastly smaller population? How will Trials be organized and ran?

And they obviously aren't going to launch what is effectively their only game with no backing hype or advertising; if people thought that ESO on PC was dead on arrival, a console release with no marketing is going to blow that out of the water.

It's just the many small problems plaguing the whole issue that make me even question whether or not the console release is ever going to even happen. With no new news since the delay, no news on a beta, that subscriber loyalty program (historically loyalty reward programs are not a good sign) not to mention sales figures that ZoS is definitely not proud of, just leads me to this conclusion.

You do realize that this argument is like saying that because MMOC has only 4648 people online at this time, WoW is dying?

You do realize that this argument is like saying that because MMOC has only 4648 people online at this time, WoW is dying?
    What I mean is that the extremely small amount of people on the fansite, which you claimed was 'filled with people waiting for the console release', is not nearly enough to justify a company spending millions, if not tens of millions, to complete the development, launch, distribute and market a product, at a global scale.

I'm not here to talk about whether the game is failing or not, I just wanted to talk about the business end of the console release. No rational company in the world is going to launch a product that they know won't bring in what they put into it, just for the sake of doing so. And if I'm correct, which I have zero proof to back myself up obviously, this is just a theory, then it means that they stopped developing the console release some time ago, hence the lack of no news, and we're just waiting for a 'postponed indefinitely' announcement.
    You just lost The Game