Thread: Mounts are BOA!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This is making me extremely excited!

My Warrior has something around 110 mounts yet it's only showing up as 12 atm. So it's definitely not working as intended, but looks like it's coming.

Woopee! Even if it's just achieve mounts.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    So I can get my pre-bg mount on other characters? Damn. That's pretty cool. I always liked it but disliked playing hunter...

Seems incomplete and that some mounts still need flagged different (neutral mounts). For example if you have a Zulian Tiger on your Alliance char only your Alliance chars will have the tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    Seems incomplete and that some mounts still need flagged different (neutral mounts). For example if you have a Zulian Tiger on your Alliance char only your Alliance chars will have the tiger.
    I have the Swift Zulian Tiger on my horde paladin on the beta. My alliance hunter has it on the beta now as well. The only things that my hunter doesn't have are things with race restrictions to horde characters.

Still not working for me >.<

Edit: working but heaps buggy, got 50 mount ach on my main(its my collector toon) and the 100 mount ach on my alt for whatever reason, as I understand it shouldnt I get 100 for both toons? Also only 30 of those "100" are showing lol.
    Last edited by Evil Inside; 2012-05-04 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki View Post
    I have the Swift Zulian Tiger on my horde paladin on the beta. My alliance hunter has it on the beta now as well. The only things that my hunter doesn't have are things with race restrictions to horde characters.
    After messing around it seems it takes the game a bit to 'catch up' and put the mounts on a char. Still weird though that my premade Alliance Monk shows 122 mounts and my 87 druid shows 84 and my 85 shaman shows 74. So there is a bug somewhere.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2012-05-04 at 03:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just lost every one of my mounts, so good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurous View Post
    I just lost every one of my mounts, so good for you.
    Relog a few times.

I noticed after a dungeon, that all of my mounts were gone, I relogged twice and got them back.

On any other alt (e.g. my lvl80 Monk) I relogged twice and got all my main's mounts

Makes a decision to reroll much easier \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    Can someone check the mount argent charger? its a paladin only mount from the icecrowndaily hub. Ty in Advance
    It appeared on my druid, but I didn't check if he could summon it. All of his mounts are gone now. :/

Words cannot describe how awesome this is.

---------- Post added 2012-05-04 at 03:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    It appeared on my druid, but I didn't check if he could summon it. All of his mounts are gone now. :/
    Oh man please let us know. I would totally do the grind on my pally alt just to use that mount on other toons.

Lol gnome monk on Acherus deathcharger, awesome sauce. However my toons are all showing only 33 mounts lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebray View Post
    So. I've been trying to farm the raven lord on my priest for a long time on my priest with no luck. Since Mounts will be BoA... does this mean I should start running sethekk halls heroic daily on all 4 of my 85s, since if one will get it, my priest will have it for mists?
    Thanks
    I used a variation on this trick for getting all the Darkmoon pets and the Children's week pets. Just got them on different chars, the ones I didn't have yet, so I would have them for Mists.

If this BoA mount thing goes live in the same way as the pets, then yes, you would be able to get the mount on any char if you just get it on 1 of them. I will most likely do the same and start doing Raven lord on both my Warlock and DK. Probably run Stratholme on my Pala for extra undead killing powers.

Oooh and can you imagine running Tempest Keep on any char you can for a chance at Ashes...and then sharing it on your account

Account wide, not boa.

Quote Originally Posted by IdTheDemon View Post

---------- Post added 2012-05-04 at 03:19 AM ----------

Oh man please let us know. I would totally do the grind on my pally alt just to use that mount on other toons.
    Oh hell yeah, i would actually level a pally (to 40 at least) if i got his mounts on my main :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    Account wide, not boa.
    BoA = Binds on "Account" problem is current "BoA" gear cannot be mailed to different servers thus not making it real "BoA" but rather server bound.
    This is truly a BoA feature (I hope)

Can someone check the mount argent charger? its a paladin only mount from the icecrowndaily hub. Ty in Advance
    Yes, I could mount it on my Warlock.

But I wouldn't get your hopes up yet, I really doubt it will go live without class restrictions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vaztes View Post
    This is truly a BoA feature (I hope)
    It currently is! Got my mounts across multiple servers.

Its not hope :P
    Im a mountcollector, so i'll have to grind it.
    Well the mount will be counted in the mount collection regardless if it can be used or not. Everything helps when it comes to reaching the 150/200 mount achievements.

Awesome new feature. With DK/Warlock/Pala i'll break the 200 mounts at mop start :>
    Holy shit, that's a lot.

I'm ecstatic to see this. My DK has a ton of rare mounts but I don't play her anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by IdTheDemon View Post

So jealous of you right now. Favorite mount in the game.
    Last edited by Nillah; 2012-05-04 at 03:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a mount collector so this would be the best thing in the world for me.

I hope it makes it to live.

And I hope they let us keep the class specific ones, because I enjoy riding my charger on my druid and my deathcharger on my shaman.

And my dreadsteed on my warrior.