Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Red face Guild Wars 2: Beta Weekend Feedback!

Hey All,

After playing the beta for around 41 hours as a human elementalist I did get the chance to spot some things that I think could be improved upon.

Watch the video to hear my views and don't jump to conclusions, I am completely in love with Guild Wars 2 but it doesn't hurt to be a little critical if it improves the game for us in the long run.

A few Arena Net dev's have mentioned they have watched this video so I hope some of the things are seen in future beta weekend events.

Please let me know below if you agree or disagree or have any other points that I could possibly consider talking about in future videos in the hope arena net continue to take the feedback on board :3

Kaeyi x

Deleted
    Pretty sure this will be locked, considering we have plenty of feedback threads hanging around here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    Pretty sure this will be locked, considering we have plenty of feedback threads hanging around here.
    Nah, it's a girl.

Deleted
    Hi KaeyiDream,

I admire your enthousiasm and your video uploads. Keep up the good work.

Just having second thoughts about the timing of creating this thread. It's a bit late?! Already so many topics about feedback regarding the first public BWE.

And If I may give feedback on your video responds.. I'd rather see you play while you are giving feedback rather than looking at you for the entire 20 minutes. Haha.. <3
    Last edited by mmocdf0dbb5ecb; 2012-05-06 at 02:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are suggestions that I agree with. The majority of them are mostly minor convenience that I hope they eventually put into the game, but I wouldn't mind the game launching without some of them.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Nah, it's a girl.
    She could have the biggest tits in the world for all I care. Doesnt mean she can get away with stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunally View Post
    Hi KaeyiDream,

I admire your enthousiasm and your video uploads. Keep up the good work.

Just having second thoughts about the timing of creating this thread. It's a bit late?! Already so many topics about feedback regarding the first public BWE.

And If I may give feedback on your video responds.. I'd rather see you play while you are giving feedback rather than looking at you for the entire 20 minutes. Haha.. <3
    Hey, thank you for the feedback, I felt for this video I wanted it to be a little more personal, I have uploaded quite a bit of gameplay.

In regards to the timing of this thread, I was being stupid ( as usual har har ) and didn't post the video anywhere until now.

Thank you for the comment regarding enthusiasm, that's all I want to portray!

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Nah, it's a girl.
    Sad but true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    She could have the biggest tits in the world for all I care. Doesnt mean she can get away with stuff.
    You must be new to the internet.

Tits let you get away with anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    Wow I didnt realize the internet police where out in such force today.

Nice video, always good to see someone willing to be objective and try to help improve a game.

Deleted
    hard for me to understand spoken english but cute girl^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexies View Post
    Wow I didnt realize the internet police where out in such force today.

Nice video, always good to see someone willing to be objective and try to help improve a game.
    Thank you :3

I really want this game to be amazing, I mean it already is but these things will really bring in people from a wider gaming audience.

I mean this positively.. it sounds like the game must be in a pretty good place if the biggest annoyances are things like trading and guild sizes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    I mean this positively.. it sounds like the game must be in a pretty good place if the biggest annoyances are things like trading and guild sizes.
    It really is a great game, there are no game breaking issues, literally just tiny convenience things that would just make players happier.

These things wouldn't prevent me from playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by KaeyiDream View Post
    These things wouldn't prevent me from playing the game.
    Glad to hear that. I'm totally new to the guild wars franchise and will probably be buying GW2. I'm hoping it will offer a refreshing change from the MMO recipe we've been served up over the last years. It has some very promising features. I just hope it lasts and doesn't dip after a couple of months like so many recent MMO games seem to have. I want this to be the next game all my MMO friends jump to.. those who played GW1 and those who never played it.

Deleted
    The thingy about the emails not being instant is a beta thing, they are suppose to be instant and will be sorted out thruout the beta im sure, and when it comes to duelling, just no..please no.. there is like you said already a way to duel, just not on the open street, and no to inspection too, "to see if someone is on the right path" or something like that you said, there is no right or wrong path tyvm

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    "to see if someone is on the right path" or something like that you said, there is no right or wrong path tyvm
    There isn't? Cool, let me just use this build then. Since, you know, there's no wrong path. I'm sure that build is 100% viable, who cares that I'm using 2 staves and all of my traits are for non-staves.

and when it comes to duelling, just no..please no.. there is like you said already a way to duel, just not on the open street
    Why would it be bad to have both, exactly? Dueling is much more convenient than creating a custom server just to fight someone 1v1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    There isn't? Cool, let me just use this build then. Since, you know, there's no wrong path. I'm sure that build is 100% viable, who cares that I'm using 2 staves and all of my traits are for non-staves.

Why would it be bad to have both, exactly? Dueling is much more convenient than creating a custom server just to fight someone 1v1.
    Technically you could and all i meant was that inspecting leads to elitism were people go, "oh you noob you have done this when you should do this" and for the duelling, i just dont like to see a bunch of people hang outside the city gates creating massive lag everytime you had to load that area coming out from the city. but sure make an arena or something that is instanced that people could go into if they wanted to duel

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Technically you could
    Right... moving on with my life, now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Right... moving on with my life, now.
    Having a bad day Delias?