Thread: Pet Looting!

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Pet Looting!

From the front page.

"Fetch - Retrieves the loot from a nearby corpse"

Pets can loot for us?!!? This is awsome, hell yes.

I wonder if this will work in collaboration with AOE loot.

You mean I would be able to speed level AND loot everything?

Sounds good.

10+ Year Old Account
    new macro for that-
    /y Get my lootz u damn pet!
    /cast Fetch
    The sims lies, don't trust them....

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully this works with AoE loot.

It should work with AoE looting, or else it would be pretty worthless imo. But now when those mobs die INSIDE some object, maybe your pet can go through it and loot it =D

it sounds awesome, but so did the looterang and I can't think of anyone who uses that.

Quote Originally Posted by Oricc View Post
    it sounds awesome, but so did the looterang and I can't think of anyone who uses that.

Well, I would have used it.. but the cooldown on it is longer than I can kill mobs, so it just becomes more annoying.

---------- Post added 2012-05-09 at 04:17 AM ----------

Well, I would have used it.. but the cooldown on it is longer than I can kill mobs, so it just becomes more annoying.

However, without minimum range, and the amount of self healing, hunters will be a total brain-dead class to play while leveling. And that is saying something considering how easy they are now.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of hunters in the Beta were looking for it, but couldn't find it. Then again, Beta is bonkers right now, so we're better off waiting later to check.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by bandet View Post

---------- Post added 2012-05-09 at 04:17 AM ----------

However, without minimum range, and the amount of self healing, hunters will be a total brain-dead class to play while leveling. And that is saying something considering how easy they are now.
    I use it all the time. Mostly just to see what the boss dropped and all. Or that one damn mob that dies on a cliff close enough for you to kill, but too far away from any flat spots for you to be able to loot him... yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Damn does this mean i will have to get rid of my trusty Loot a rang lol

but seriously i just love the whole idea of this having my pet wolf fetch all mah loot brings such a smile to me

Well, on beta the Loot-a-Rang cooldown was dropped to 3 seconds, and does AoE loot. So I've been using it a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

Prob a skill i wont ever use tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    That awkward moment when you are playing fetch with a crocolisk or a Devilsaur...
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like my Loot a Rang is getting tossed in the dumpster.

It is just sad it took them this long though. Some of our pets can already do tricks (which, I find an excellent addition, and blizzard really should expand on it). Hunter's have been wanting to teach their dogs fetch since original beta.

I like to take a bear to PvP, then have it charge in and fall asleep. I named him Narcolepsy.

Might be wanted for rbgs now that i can loot insignias with my pet.

(yes im mad/bitter/whatever deal with it).

10+ Year Old Account
    Only problem I see with this is if you send your pet somewhere to loot and then feign death and let the pet die. Basically sending your pet in because you don't want the hassle of killing everything around the loot just to get it.
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

Hopefully it will get rid of that thing where you kill a mob on top of a spawn point and then get jumped by newly spawning mobs while trying to loot it.