Ravers give drugs to dolphins, dolphins die slow horrible deaths

http://specials.msn.com/a-list/news/...-popular-pages

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mor...-1226349614354

Damn modern hippy's and there terrible drugs. I hope they all feel terrible...but who am I kidding, they probably do not even remember where they were or who/what they slept with that night.

What the hell were those dolphins doing at a rave anyway? Their own fault, imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    This just in: people are stupid. More at 11.

10+ Year Old Account
    It sounds like the prosecutors were just after attaching blame to whoever they could, and the vets were prime target number 1 even after the giant coincidence of a rave happening just before their deaths. The Connyland bosses are moronic for allowing a rave to go on next to a Dolphon tank too. Stupid people doing important jobs make for horrible events.

I bet the vets get fired even though the bosses allowd a rave to happen which resulted in ravers drugging the dolphins.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn every raver cos they kill dulppinz!
    Damn everyone eating a burger cos they will get obese.
    Damn everyone reading the bible cos they will become extremists.
    Damn everyone forgetting to put their tv into stand-by mode cos they will cause a new ice age.
    Damn everyone... oh....

But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Damn every raver cos they kill dulppinz!
    Damn everyone eating a burger cos they will get obese.
    Damn everyone reading the bible cos they will become extremists.
    Damn everyone forgetting to put their tv into stand-by mode cos they will cause a new ice age.
    Damn everyone... oh....

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying..

If you seriously think going to raves and taking massive drugs and having sex with anything in sight is a good idea, perhaps you should consider growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    This just in: people are stupid. More at 11.
    It's 11:
    Family got cold sleeping in a tent, so they put the portable Barbecue in to keep them warm. They were all found unconscious the next morning and the 14yr old daughter dead thanks to carbon monoxide poisoning.

Good thing I didn't have faith in humanity anyway! But no seriously, how fucking stupid can people get? :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    Yes, that is exactly what I am saying..

If you seriously think going to raves and taking massive drugs and having sex with anything in sight is a good idea, perhaps you should consider growing up.
    If you are ... enough to think every raver has his or her life set on giving dolphins drugs/having sex on drugs/even taking drugs, I dont know what to believe.
    Will make you a deal, I grow up and you evolve some intelligence?
    Last edited by Bakis; 2012-05-08 at 11:42 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish there were more reputable sources following this story. Everything I see traces back to The Daily Fail.

MSNBC now writes that the park owner is blaming animal activists for spreading false claims (and possibly the deaths), and says that the dolphins died two weeks after the rave, so that can't be linked to the party. They also state:

Animal-rights activists originally blamed the deaths on the event's techno music, suggesting it “disoriented and distressed” the marine animals affecting their immune system.
    Uh. Yeah.

The details are a big conflicting mess. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions just yet.
    Last edited by Sayl; 2012-05-08 at 11:39 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is a sad story no matter the reason but blaming obscure reasons and then transfering that to an entire group of ppl is simply stupid.
    Damn, a guy stage dived and broke his neck - all metal fans are clearly dangerous!
    Logic at its best aint it.

There's a lot to this story that doesn't make sense to me why was the toxicology report which showed the employees weren't to blame not brought to the front before it was conveniently leaked to the media months later?
    Why did the effects of the drugs show up days later? If they shut off part of the dolphins brain shouldn't it have been obvious earlier then that?
    How easy is it to give a pill to a dolphin? could someone who is inexperienced and/or inebriated do it?
    And on that note why were people who were inexperienced and intoxicated allowed to interact with the dolphins unsupervised?

I dunno it just seems like there is a lot more to this.
    Last edited by Soahar; 2012-05-08 at 11:49 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    What the hell were those dolphins doing at a rave anyway? Their own fault, imo.
    Seriously, Rave needs better bouncers checking ID
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Seriously, Rave needs better bouncers checking ID
    The planners are at fault imo. The company should be sued....

I grow up and you evolve some intelligence?
    you evolve some intelligence?
    evolve some intelligence
    Go to school children.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of a story I hard a few years ago. Some people saw a Cougar swimming across the river while boating so they did the most logical thing ever: The ran it over! The panicked cougar managed to climb aboard the boat and killed one of the passengers. In response, the cougar was killed by authorities later for being a "threat"

Yay people!