10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Olivia Benson?
    Batman (can work with this)
    Barack Obama (I don't see him being a lot of use. Doubt the zombies will sit around to listen to pretty speeches.)
    Barack Obama gonna get eaten

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

I look at this deck and go "Well no wonder why he won, he is using 16 miracles" and then I think "That is the oddest choice of sideboard cards ever and how is there only 1 counter main board?" I am both want to build this deck and befuddled as to how this worked. The man got 1st in a Pro Tour event.

4 Evolving Wilds
    13 Island
    10 Plains
    27 lands

4 Devastation Tide
    1 Dissipate
    4 Entreat the Angels
    4 Feeling of Dread
    4 Tamiyo, the Moon Sage
    4 Temporal Mastery
    4 Terminus
    4 Think Twice
    4 Thought Scour
    33 other spells

Sideboard
    1 Angel's Mercy
    4 Cathedral Sanctifier
    3 Dissipate
    3 Geist of Saint Traft
    2 Midnight Haunting
    2 Snapcaster Mage

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Bender, Dave Grohl (who?), and Olivia Benson (again, who?)...

Why can't I get more people I know?

Think I'm more worried about Bender than the zombies.
    Dave Grohl would be the lead singer of Foo Fighters.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    I feel that this should be ponified.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/S7izZ.jpg[IMG]

Mine are Nancy Botwin from Weeds, The Incredible Hulk, and Jason Statham. Hulk can probably carry our team to safety.
    Protip: Hulk is not immune to zombie virus. Might end up causing more harm than good. :P

I got Dr House, Jack Sparrow and Dave Grohl.

That's probably the most baddass team ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I sort of enjoy Level-Up, mostly to the point that I can leave it on and not hate it, but that whole live action phase CN went through a few years ago was horrible and I am glad that most of it has died.

I was never all that interested in Zelda. I was when I was younger, but I could never finish any of the games and I just stopped playing them from my past experiences. Although I loved Okami, which is similar.

I just want JRPGs to go back to the awesomeness that was DQ8, Final Fantasy 1-9 (besides one or two), Wild Arms 2, Legend of Legaia, and all the other greats I am forgetting right now. I want platformers and action adventure titles that are interesting and good. I want Brave Fenser Musashi, Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, Plok, Ristar, old school Sonic, and so many that escape me right now. Give me that old school gameplay quality with today's graphics and I will be happy.
    most of the stuff that is clever and entertaining has been relegated to the internet as its easier to find user generated content thats some what well made some G-mod videos harry patridge egoraptor aswell as sequelitis and awesome series oh and leo and satan to name a few they do right with animation

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

I look at this deck and go "Well no wonder why he won, he is using 16 miracles" and then I think "That is the oddest choice of sideboard cards ever and how is there only 1 counter main board?" I am both want to build this deck and befuddled as to how this worked. The man got 1st in a Pro Tour event.

4 Evolving Wilds
    13 Island
    10 Plains
    27 lands

4 Devastation Tide
    1 Dissipate
    4 Entreat the Angels
    4 Feeling of Dread
    4 Tamiyo, the Moon Sage
    4 Temporal Mastery
    4 Terminus
    4 Think Twice
    4 Thought Scour
    33 other spells

Sideboard
    1 Angel's Mercy
    4 Cathedral Sanctifier
    3 Dissipate
    3 Geist of Saint Traft
    2 Midnight Haunting
    2 Snapcaster Mage
    It's a mill deck with some creatures to shuffle in if someone is running counter-mill. You mill them out faster than they can kill you.

10+ Year Old Account

4 Evolving Wilds
    13 Island
    10 Plains
    27 lands

4 Devastation Tide
    1 Dissipate
    4 Entreat the Angels
    4 Feeling of Dread
    4 Tamiyo, the Moon Sage
    4 Temporal Mastery
    4 Terminus
    4 Think Twice
    4 Thought Scour
    33 other spells

Sideboard
    1 Angel's Mercy
    4 Cathedral Sanctifier
    3 Dissipate
    3 Geist of Saint Traft
    2 Midnight Haunting
    2 Snapcaster Mage
    4 all the things?

Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Protip: Hulk is not immune to zombie virus. Might end up causing more harm than good. :P

I got Dr House, Jack Sparrow and Dave Grohl.

That's probably the most baddass team ever.
    Short of swallowing the virus, or it going airborne, I don't see how the Hulk would get infected. I guess all the zombie crud flying around may end up in his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    For Solazz, until you get the one from Bluesparks

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BqARK.gif[/IG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SGcIJ.gif[/IM]
    Moved her around a bit so her head wasn't so cut off!
    Oh, nearly missed it. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Barack Obama gonna get eaten
    Hell naw. Brobama would rocket head-first into a horde of zombies on a skateboard, with a street-post in either hand, absolutely obliterating everything he comes into contact with, all the while singing the American national anthem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that was a terrible time. Glad this day is almost over. One more meal and then....fuck who knows....

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Unless you have a roofed cage though
    Yeah we do. But we'll have to eventually since they'll be free range most of the time.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

It's a mill deck with some creatures to shuffle in if someone is running counter-mill. You mill them out faster than they can kill you.
    The only thing milling is Thought Scour, but that is because it is instant and can hit miracles on their turn and with Terminus you just fill their deck more so there is no way you will mill them out before you get milled with all that draw power. I imagine there was a lot of "At the end of your turn I cast Think Twice. Okay now I miracle Entreat the Angels for 6. My turn. Swing. Win the game."

He said he had problems with R/W Humans, which I find surprising because he has to hit Terminus enough to throw them back in the deck, but that Malcontents is a beast if you get the right things going.

Deleted
    G'morning everypony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storeandersfn View Post
    G'morning everypony.
    Good morning STory

Short of swallowing the virus, or it going airborne, I don't see how the Hulk would get infected. I guess all the zombie crud flying around may end up in his mouth.
    Exactly. Hulk would mash the zombies into a fine powder, which would get caught in the wind and inhaled by said hulking fellow.

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    4 all the things?
    You can only have 4 of each card in your deck aside from land cards used as resources.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

4 all the things?
    Pretty damn much. It isn't often that top decks use 4 ofs of almost everything in the deck.

The only thing milling is Thought Scour, but that is because it is instant and can hit miracles on their turn and with Terminus you just fill their deck more so there is now way you will mill them out before you get milled with all that draw power. I imagine there was a lot of "At the end of your turn I cast Think Twice. Okay now I miracle Entreat the Angels for 6. My turn. Swing. Win the game."

He said he had problems with R/W Humans, which I find surprising because he has to hit Terminus enough to throw them back in the deck, but that Malcontents is a beast if you get the right things going.
    Wait, thinking wrong Planeswalker. It's a mana boost deck. You get a lot of mana into play and you can cast Entreat the Angels infinitely, gaining a nice 4/4 flying army.

EDIT: Additionally, you can do this immediately after Devastation Tide wipes the field, which will also force your opponent to discard unless he has crazy mana.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dave Grohl would be the lead singer of Foo Fighters.
    Who?
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)