Deleted

The most annoying person EU.

Playing my undergeared boomkin with my holy palladin mate just to cap and we meet a assassination rogue/h pala team, eventually i kill the rogue through sheer determination and will and then the palladin, begin an arse, proceeds to run around the arena shocking and woging himself with freedom so i cannot stand still long enough to cast some damage into him, and i cant out damage the lol heals, so he runs around the outside of the arena for roughly half an hour until we get a draw.

Why, considering it was 2-1 was it still a draw, and why are people this fucking retarded

it was a draw, i dont see the problem. you have to kill people to win

Deleted
    Have you ever tried to kill a fully cata geared holy paladin as a boomkin with full ruthless?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bit of a melodramatic title there huh? I can name a handful of people far more annoying, and...well as it was a draw, then their tactic kinda worked then didn't it?

You 'just mad' I believe. He didn't want to lose, you wanted to win, he opted for the lengthier but overall successful (for him) compromise.

The fact that he is ABLE to do this, is a more interesting question but that's a different discussion for a different audience.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your first problem is you're trying to be competitive in a worthless bracket as a boomkin. That's never going to end well.

Deleted
    That's what you deserve and get for playing healer/dps in 2's. Can't say I have any sympathy for people who play healer/dps in 2's.

Deleted
    Athene

oh wait this wasn't a competition?

Quote Originally Posted by Funsocks View Post
    Have you ever tried to kill a fully cata geared holy paladin as a boomkin with full ruthless?
    Thats your problem, not the games or the other persons. Gear up more and go back in.

If you can't kill BOTH people why do you deserve a win???

Deleted
    i use to do that on my resto druid, very funny. but really, if you cant kill him you cant win.

Deleted
    1. Are you fighting against spanish people?
    2. It's kinda legit since if you can't win from a holy paladin 2v1 then he actually deserves the draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandises View Post
    Athene

oh wait this wasn't a competition?
    Athene isn't that good anymore, he was good back in the day but got stuck on that knowledge.

Welcome to 2v2, this happens all the time, although if the rogue was halfdecent he wouldn't have died either and it would have probably ended in a draw with everyone still being alive. Unless the rogue somehow gets close to one of you long enough and manages to kill one of you, but let's face it, that isn't happening as assassination.

Quote Originally Posted by Viled View Post
    Thats your problem, not the games or the other persons. Gear up more and go back in.

If you can't kill BOTH people why do you deserve a win???
    It was 2v1, with 1 healer on each side. There really is no way a good holy paladin is ever gonna die against any dps in a 1v1. And the melee range interupt, judgements and exorcisms from the holy pala aren't gonna be too effective either. The pala can just run around boxes or pillars all day. The only time you might get him in a pinch is with Hammer of justice and a solar beam. And even then there's no way he'll die. He pops freedom after he runs out of the beam and heals up with WoG and continues LoSing the balance druid. Oh, and even if the OP was full Cata he wouldn't be able to down him.
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2012-05-25 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Castozor View Post
    That's what you deserve and get for playing healer/dps in 2's. Can't say I have any sympathy for people who play healer/dps in 2's.
    Totally agree with this man. If you want quick games don't play with a healer.

I was already skeptical of your post when you said you killed someone by "willpower and determination."

Deleted
    2v2, nothing to see here. Play double dps if you want to avoid stupid games.

Deleted
    Can't see anything constructive about this topic. Sorry.

Closed.