Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosferato View Post
    no rogue changes, why am i not supriced, feels like wotlk, cata all over again, rogues will be the worst dmg dealer along with shammys at the start of the expansion again since they simply get soo little attention
    What game ya talking about! hell rogues in wotlk, cata over killing folks and top dps what heck are ya thinking!

10+ Year Old Account
    That better be the result of wearing teir gear

Deleted
    OMFG that druid armour :O

Battle-cat? Is that you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosferato View Post
    no rogue changes, why am i not supriced, feels like wotlk, cata all over again, rogues will be the worst dmg dealer along with shammys at the start of the expansion again since they simply get soo little attention
    You should play a rogue at 89 on the beta. If u know how to play one, you're def not a little damage dealer, more like heavy damage dealer. Yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone said, Shamans and Rogues might be free from changes in these builds because there's nothing siginificant or drastic to change at this point, or they are in the middle of fixing things that needs to be adressed and will push them out in later patches.

Deleted
    WHC_DK_2 - Death Knights are now less overpowered.
    WHC_TITLE_DK_2 - QQ

Love it

Quote Originally Posted by Rockweiler View Post
    WHC_TITLE_DK_2 - QQ

Love it
    I wanted to post that too, but you were faster ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    [/COLOR]Oh boohoo rogues - see what we druids got this specific little update? We can no longer do anything in Travel form or Aquatic form.

WE GOT TEH CHANGEZ WE R TEH LEETZ
    That's backfired somewhat

I hope the armor is not fixed but changes with every gear you have. I'm a moonkin so the whole roots and vines thing is not fitting for me.

I want to use my cat form like tiger mount and maybe can someone get on my back for 2 person mount.

Mage bomb? I guess they noticed almost nobody uses Living Bomb, and now fire spec. is stuck with that twice limited spell which offers no sinergy either...

WHC_TITLE_DK_2 - QQ
    Trolol.

Also, new resource to arcane mage ? Like D3 wizard ? That's could be awesome !
    Last edited by Hell-Nicø; 2012-05-10 at 11:21 AM.

I can tailor class changes! Awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was kinda nervous about the incarnation armor, but I must say. Especially the alliance one looks awesome.

i just blew my load from that feral cat armour ..............WOW that is awesome just ......./uuurgghgherehghajbdadadgh45sav5bu

Deleted
    I really hope that black version of pvp priest set is t2! That's just incredible!

Monk - Zen flight form, You fly through the air at a quick speed on a meditative cloud for 30 sec.
    Seems we have a bit of "Monkey magic" going on here ... or that just me :P

Seriously? Priest T14 looks like a bad warlock PvP set and the PvP set is this awesome? Man...

Mage bomb give me hopes for new mage talents. Am I QQing for thinking that mages in MoP are going to be boring? Ive been a mage all my wow life but seeing warlocks talents and changes makes me sad when i compared them to mage ones. We have had no improvements at all other than those sweet shields while warlocks have new pets, a lot of life regen and, well, more fun.