Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I was wondering , i have some money on paypal , will blizzard let me buy Diablo 3 with that money? i mean , they usually force you to pay with CC through paypal , and i don't have a CC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by belekqq View Post
    when i open blizz dowloader its says tracer dont respond, any help?
    I had that problem, some setting either on your pc or your isp is blocking the downloader. If all the right ports are open your end, then about all you can do is download some vpn software. That creates a sort of secure channel for your download to run through, worked for me.
    Alternatively you try and find a site offering the download as a zip file or something, but I image typing diablo 3 free download into google is like saying 'I want viruses and spyware please' at this point.

Deleted
    hi there thanks for your respond on my threat! could u tell me abit more? i have never uset this VPN aplications and i dont know how to start it! D3 realese is really close and so far i wont be able to play! probably my local network provider blocked ports and he dont want to open them for me! if u can plz help!

Deleted
    iv already tryed it it didnt helped and in log says

05/13/12 12:40:26.2150 Found peer on local subnet: Diablo-III-8370-plPL-Installer peer (82.145.92.194, Unknown): received peer from local service discovery
    05/13/12 12:40:41.5305 Could not connect to tracker. Connection timed out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by belekqq View Post
    iv already tryed it it didnt helped and in log says

05/13/12 12:40:26.2150 Found peer on local subnet: Diablo-III-8370-plPL-Installer peer (82.145.92.194, Unknown): received peer from local service discovery
    05/13/12 12:40:41.5305 Could not connect to tracker. Connection timed out.
    Are you using the new setup file that was released yesterday if in the EU?

Otherwise I think you need to make sure the ports are open, make sure you don't have anything like peerblock on, check your firewall is allowing the launcher, etc.

Deleted
    iv spoke to my admin and he said that he cant negociate with provider to open this ports and im on my own now, i need to find other way to dl it. any guid how to use VPN here?

If you downloaded the pre-release installer, it tends to get stuck on "tome.2" or "tome.3." So use the launcher... which also gets stuck, at 0% or initializing. I've had to retry this a few times but I think it's finally working now. The game isn't even out today though so whatevs.