RMAH and Collecting your Cash?

Now im aware the game isnt launched, so we may not have a complete idea of how this is going to work. But does anyone know how to attach a card to your Battle.Net account, and what cards are aceptable to receive cash on? Obviously id prefer a type of card that isnt going to cause me tons of problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think that the real money you can't can't actually be put ONTO your card so you can then spend it on other things...it sends it to the blizzard battlenet cash feature thing and you can only spend it on other blizzard battlenet cash things like server xfers...games...wow sub...etc etc...I could be wrong but i remember a post regarding the fact you can't gain money from the RMAH and withdraw it off your battlenet cash thing...aka you can't pay for rent with diablo 3 etc.

You connect a Pay Pal account to your B.net account and transfer the money there to take it out.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/services/...n-house/how-to
    Last edited by Youarefired; 2012-05-12 at 07:27 AM.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    You connect a Pay Pal account to your B.net account and transfer the money there to take it out.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/services/...n-house/how-to
    I appreciate the reply, but looking at reveiws for Pay Pal i see a ton of problems with them. Now i realize someone is more likely to say somthing is bad when they have a problem then they are to say somthing is good everytime they dont have a problem. Does anyone have enough experiance with Pay Pal to reccomend it?

Quote Originally Posted by A Day to Remember View Post
    I appreciate the reply, but looking at reveiws for Pay Pal i see a ton of problems with them. Now i realize someone is more likely to say somthing is bad when they have a problem then they are to say somthing is good everytime they dont have a problem. Does anyone have enough experiance with Pay Pal to reccomend it?
    Been using it for years, they even have a nifty debit card u can get and use so you can use the money from it anywhere not just online . I wholeheartedly recommend it. I haven't had any outstanding issues with them and any small issues get resolved relatively quickly and painlessly.

Its not about needing a good enough recommendation, paypal is the THE defacto method of transfering money around on the internet. They have more company backing than any other service and have ben around longer than any other service.

I would use paypal way before I would use anything else. Now you might say Im biased, but I'm not as the reasons I use paypal are there record and the notoreity (i.e. I have evidence to suggest my money is safe).

paypal will fuck you hard. they owe me $300 from 2006. i'll never get it, they took it out of the guy's account who owed it to me and they kept it. they're fine until you get screwed and need the protection you supposedly pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by mik11231 View Post
    Been using it for years, they even have a nifty debit card u can get and use so you can use the money from it anywhere not just online . I wholeheartedly recommend it. I haven't had any outstanding issues with them and any small issues get resolved relatively quickly and painlessly.
    Out of curiosity what Debt card do you use with it, is it a Green Dot Card?

I hate paypal with a passion, but the fact that I will be able to sell a virtual item for money far exceeds any issues or hated I have from them because I like free money.

Deleted
    I use paypal to receive money on a near-daily basis as I offer paypal as payment for my business. You should not have a problem receiving money to paypal from a trusted source such as blizzard, who are hardly going to scam you. Most people's complaints with paypal are with sending money to scammers, and not recovering it, or scammers sending money to them, and then paypal taking it later. I've had thousands of transactions with it over the last 6 years and never had a single problem so I couldn't comment on customer service really.

I live in the UK and paypal is a highly chosen method of payment by my internet customers. No one has ever said to me, omg I hate paypal, I'm not buying from you. In fact, I offer people secure payment facilities over the phone if they don't like paypal and about 2 people in 5 years have chosen that over paypal so it seems pretty popular to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I use paypal to receive money on a near-daily basis as I offer paypal as payment for my business. You should not have a problem receiving money to paypal from a trusted source such as blizzard, who are hardly going to scam you. Most people's complaints with paypal are with sending money to scammers, and not recovering it, or scammers sending money to them, and then paypal taking it later. I've had thousands of transactions with it over the last 6 years and never had a single problem so I couldn't comment on customer service really.

I live in the UK and paypal is a highly chosen method of payment by my internet customers. No one has ever said to me, omg I hate paypal, I'm not buying from you. In fact, I offer people secure payment facilities over the phone if they don't like paypal and about 2 people in 5 years have chosen that over paypal so it seems pretty popular to me.
    I just wish it was possible to have Blizz deposit the money into the same account they take money from on a monthly basis >.<. Do you have an experiance with the Green Dot Card or anything of the sort? I suppose im just being overly cautious.

Deleted
    I just wish it was possible to have Blizz deposit the money into the same account they take money from on a monthly basis >.<. Do you have an experiance with the Green Dot Card or anything of the sort? I suppose im just being overly cautious.
    Nah, never heard of that in the UK I'm afraid. Googling suggests it's a USA only thing, but I've never really had any need for pre-paid debit cards.

Been using paypal since 2001.

Never had any problems.

There is no fee in most EU countries for transferring your PayPal money to your bank account. Just be sure you use the correct nationality of PayPal accounts in the EU. Like .de, .nl, .uk,.fr,.be etc...

My parents use pay-pal on a daily basis for their e-bay business, I know they never have problems and on the rare times they do they get resolved quickly, I've used it myself a few times and theirs no problem with it. Plus paypal and battle.net money are the only way of cashing out, so it's either paypal or battle.net balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Nah, never heard of that in the UK I'm afraid. Googling suggests it's a USA only thing, but I've never really had any need for pre-paid debit cards.
    If you dont use a pre-paid card then how do you cash out from pay-pal? The way i was reading it, it seemed like it couldnt be deposited into a checking account or anything of the sort through pay-pal.

---------- Post added 2012-05-12 at 02:24 PM ----------

Okay looks like ive got everything set up, apart from adding the Pay Pal account to my b.net acount, is it possible to do that yet?

If you dont use a pre-paid card then how do you cash out from pay-pal? The way i was reading it, it seemed like it couldnt be deposited into a checking account or anything of the sort through pay-pal.

Okay looks like ive got everything set up, apart from adding the Pay Pal account to my b.net acount, is it possible to do that yet?
    Yes, in account management, payment options.
    Also you can sign up for the debit card through paypal and spend/withdraw money that way or you can attach your bank account to paypal and they will transfer it. Though this takes time.

Deleted

I have a bank account registered on my paypal and withdraw the earnings direct to my bank account. Takes 5-7 days for the cash to appear in my account though.

I appreciate all the help guys.