Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Do you know anyone famous?

Do you know anyone famous? Feel free to share, this is annonymous forums.
    Last edited by mmoc2d66a636af; 2012-05-12 at 02:09 PM.

Deleted
    why should i care if i do and how does it improve your life quality to know?

Warning: Please, don't attempt to derail the thread by pooh-poohing the OP.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-05-12 at 03:42 PM.

Grew up with Frankie Edgar and his wife.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got Megan Fox's virginity.

I know Ariel Rebel personally Great girl...

Depends on what you consider famous, world famous? No not really, I (still) regulary meet Sebastian Larsson(premier league player-football), his mom and family(grandad) got summer places at the same area as my parents/family, we used to hang out quite a lot as kids during the summer, playing football/going to the beach/etc.

Thats the most famous person I can say I've socialized with, at least for people outside of Sweden.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Larsson
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2012-05-12 at 03:57 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

I don't know how famous they are, but Jon Auer (was in the Posies) was married to my cousin

And the lead guitarist from the Roxy Gunn Project is a rogue in my guild.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

Deleted
    I know Peter Beagrie personally (He's not that famous, but famous enough to have a Wikipedia page! xD). He's a good guy, totally doolally though.

Hmm only 2, well 1, the other Ive met and chatted to,

The first one is Charlie Brooks from Eastenders (Gina) shes from my home town and quite often when she came home for the weekend, she'd be over in the cafe where I worked.

And the other I've 'chatted' to, was Rhod Gilbert, he was filming for his new series about work exp around wales, so he was up with us for the day
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Cuba gooding junior i dont KNOW him but met him a few times during the filming of Radio

Nope.

I knew a young lady who stared on a children's tv show, it was called the 'Worst Witch' but her fame dried up quick after the show ended and she hasn't been in anything else since.

---------- Post added 2012-05-12 at 05:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    The first one is Charlie Brooks from Eastenders (Gina) shes from my home town and quite often when she came home for the weekend, she'd be over in the cafe where I worked.
    Lucky guy Also she plays Janine not Gina haha.

Deleted
    Will Ferrell.

I've played music with John Michael Montgomery a couple of times. Really cool guy. He told me I have an old soul, oddly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just a lot of people from the local music scene of So Cali from the mid 80's - early 90's.
    "Canada is a country where fake girlfriends live"
    I may not go down in history, but I'll go down on your sister.

My best friend growing up is related to the lead singer of Metallica through marriage.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

10+ Year Old Account
    Hulk Hogan lives in my home town, met him a few times and he's a really nice person.

The late Randy Savage lived about 2 houses over from me when I was growing up. Both he and his wife were also very nice.

Steve Buscemi's parents lived in the retirement mobile home park my family used to own. Never met him, but my family did.

. The Artist also known as Epiphany .

Jesus.. amazing person!

10+ Year Old Account
    I live about halfway between Romford, Hornchurch and Upminster. Snooker is ingrained so deeply here - Romford and Hornchurch snooker clubs are practically churches for the sport.

Therefore, we've found Ronnie O'Sullivan and Steve Davis. My dad has met Steve Davis multiple times actually, once in mothercare world buying things just before I was born, as Steves son is less than a year older than I am, although he's in the school year above. He actually went to the same school as me, I knew his son fairly well too and he dated one of my friends, who promptly broke up with him because although his dad may be good with his hands, he certainly wasn't... if you get what I mean.

Fatima Whitbreads son if that counts also goes to the same school as me, although he left a year ago to go and live in Australia I think it was, with them.

Jack Straw and John Bercow (unfortunately) - Jack Straw went to my school years ago as a student so he has been back a few times now and speaks. Worse speaker ever, he gets nervous and panicy infront of a hall of students, but if you can stay awake and listen to the substance of his speech then what he says is brilliant. Keeping awake is hard though.

Then there was another guy my dad trained at JPMorgan for a few years, who is now a football manager. The name evades me. I thought it was Martin O Neill but reading his wikipedia page I don't think it is because it says he played football then went straight into management, but I could have sworn that he took time out and trained as a financial person. If it wasn't him, it was some other O'Neill managing in the top few leagues of english football.

And then although they're not famous, they deserve a heapload of respect - the 2 guys who run our school CCF were definitely 100% in the marines and have both hinted multiple times at involvement in the SAS - and if you ever talk to one of them, he is so mentally ruined in the head you really do think "maybe he was" - one girl in our year got a restraining order against him because of constant advances. And then another guy, Ryalls, don't know his rank, but he is at the top of the Paratroopers and has been on missions in Afghanistan for years now, although he's just taken a permanent post in Egypt recently now with an office without having to go on any missions.

If Tony Slattery counts? Him too come to think of it.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    My uncle is Robert Burgess, who used to be the CEO of Macromedia, and is now on the board of directors for Adobe.

All the computer people will know who i'm talking about. :P
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AestyX View Post
    I know Ariel Rebel personally Great girl...
    Good lord I hope you've slept with her.

Hmm only 2, well 1, the other Ive met and chatted to,

And the other I've 'chatted' to, was Rhod Gilbert, he was filming for his new series about work exp around wales, so he was up with us for the day
    Yay! Rhod is a champ, rare to find famous Welsh people. Or Welsh people at all.