10+ Year Old Account

What snacks should I get for Diablo 3 marathon?

As you may all know Diablo 3 servers are going live tonight and I would just like some suggestions for snacks I should get.

Deleted
    Something with not so much sugar and carbs and sugarfree energy drink. so you can actually eat and stay up long!
    Sugar makes tired, especially when you sit up all night and do nothing but playing

Deleted
    Something healthy, don't be a greedy fat pig and use a game as an excuse. Nice fresh fruit, I recommend Bananas.

food that can be ingested via feeding tube.

seriously tho, i would get some trail mix, lots of water, and a small amount of your favorite unhealthy snack, like 1 bag of oreos or somethin
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

Deleted
    you should get something non-greasy, non-sticky, non-crumbing that is also healthy and edible with 1 hand.

the thing that then comes to mind is presliced fruit and veggies.

so get a bunch of grapes, some carrots, some apples and some other fruit. and don't forget, unless you're going to compete for world first (anything), at least have breakfast and dinner away from the computer, and don't neglect your sleep.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Something healthy, don't be a greedy fat pig and use a game as an excuse. Nice fresh fruit, I recommend Bananas.
    a thousand times this.
    Bananas are AMAZING fruits. packed with energy, taste great and are quick eats
    drinking water instead of soda is great too. Helps your body do what it needs to do without giving it more work

10+ Year Old Account
    thank you for the suggestions, and yay I'm probably going to be sneaky and get a little bag of reese piece with what ever I pick up (you can't not get reese pieces)