Page 10 of 96 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Need a guest pass if anyone has one to spare. Thank you.

I'd love a guest pass...can't afford the game and taking a break from wow for financial reasons =[PST me if you might have one willing to share!

How does the Guest Pass work? Is it like a WoW-Trial account, you create an account and play around and then you buy D3 and upgrade your trial account? Because im going to buy it on thursday but i cant wait any longer so im getting a Guest Pass from a friend of mine and i dont want to have to start over

If anyone still has a guest pass, it would be greatly appreciated. I would be more then willing to post my guest pass keys once I pick up my copy next Friday.

I would also be gratefull if anyone could provide me with a guest pass, having financial problems at the moment

Guest Pass please ... ((((

Won't be able to grab my copy for a few weeks, would love a guest pass if anyone has one!

Deleted
    If someone wants to make me happy, he can send me one guest pass :P

Deleted
    I would be very receptive to a guest pass, I would like to test if my computer can run it smoothly before I purchase the full game. So if you'd be so kind as to send me a pass I'd be grateful and the world would be much better(for me at least).

please ...anyone could do me a great favor. I really want to try it out before I decide to pay.
    and I promise, if I would pay , I will share my guest pass key here too...

I would also like a guest pass please.
    I am also a "try before you buy" kinda guy. Wasn't fortunate enough to get into beta and haven't played diablo 2. I think I'd love diablo 3, but I dont want to drop 60 bucks on the unknown.
    Thank you

Deleted
    Ok so a few information for those who are asking for a guest pass:

-Guest pass are region based (meaning you can test the game, but if you intend to play on a specific region with friends, and use another region guest pass you won't be able to carry over the characters).

-Guest pass account can use the full client, I couldn't find a trial client on my account page anyway, only the full client so you can start downloading (grab the link somehwere).

If anyone has an extra one i could use one to give the game a try.

Hi guys!) I'll be appreciate if somebody can share one guest pass for diablofan =) mailto: n1wh.left [at] gmail.com
    Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Giving a guest pass for something awesome in return!

Deleted
    I'm on the fence if I want to play D3 or not, if someone has a guest pass to give - please PM me, I'd like that very much

I would love to receive a guest pass! I will send you a funny joke in return

I would greatly appreciate anyone's generosity who would send me one of their guest passes. Please PM me

i would like a guess pass too please, can u pm me one if any kind soul wants to give

Deleted
    Hello, i would love to have a guest pass. A kind donator please pm me =)