Deleted

Are bosses repeatable?

I made my self a new character in the morning, as my fiancée was still asleep and I couldn't wait to play :P
    Now I also didn't want to spoil the lore for my self yet, so I stopped with the new character at the Skeleton King as we had with out other characters yesterday.

Now I thought I'd go kill the king again with some better gear I got, but after leaving and entering the game, the Skeleton King does not respawn.
    Is the boss supposed to be repeatable? Are any bosses repeatable? (End bosses?)

Deleted
    All bosses are repeatable, you need to leave your game, then start at the closest quest previous to the boss spawning then play through up to the boss again.
    Rare drops are much decreased chances after the first kill though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    All bosses are repeatable, you need to leave your game, then start at the closest quest previous to the boss spawning then play through up to the boss again.
    Rare drops are much decreased chances after the first kill though.
    I'm guessing that teleporting behind the Skeleton King and coming to the room from under his throne disabled him for that session?

I noticed that my Skeleton King kill achiv was gone when logged back in this morning, and as you say they are repetable I fig to kill him again fast when getting home
    What you mean with closest quest previous to the boss? do I need to redo that part + all things after? :/
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

I think at the menu where you see your Hero stand around there's the options "Resume Game" and "Change Quest". If you choose like... the 4th quest and the Royal Crypts subsection I think you can go back and kill the Skeleton King for lolz and when you're done you can choose your former quest and continue where you left off.

But I can't be certain how it all works.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    I think at the menu where you see your Hero stand around there's the options "Resume Game" and "Change Quest". If you choose like... the 4th quest and the Royal Crypts subsection I think you can go back and kill the Skeleton King for lolz and when you're done you can choose your former quest and continue where you left off.

But I can't be certain how it all works.
    If it works like that I wil do so^^ else I rather contact blizz support then replay a hour or teo
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD