Thread: hahaha Error 37

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    this is ridiculous. i pay 60 bucks and stay up all night just to play this game and i cant even get it. Fuck it. im going to sleep and returning the game in the morning. goodnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lassira View Post
    I got in just fine, actually d/c'd once then relogged right back in. Waiting for friends to get in.
    You then are prob one of the lucky 1% right now lol

Quote Originally Posted by Systam View Post
    yeah theres prolly over 2mill people trying to get in at this exact second
    See thing is I get that, however they did an open beta weekend to stress test servers. SO, they have a general idea of how much a server can handle and since they got over 1 mil annual pass guys, and TONS of pre orders from Amazon, they should have doubled those numbers for expeceted players so when it launched it's smooth. I mean we waited a long time for this, it should be nothing short of perfect ya know?

Slight delay in logging in folks . . . really not something to rage over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

It sucks because you can't immediately try to click the Create button. It says "Operation already in progress". You have to wait for that crap to time out before you can try again.

Should be Error 666.

Quote Originally Posted by Lassira View Post
    I got in just fine, actually d/c'd once then relogged right back in. Waiting for friends to get in.
    Well laddy-da for you!

My friend and I are chilling in our pjs here flipping the fuck out..scratch that, that whore just got in as I was typing >:| FML.

Quote Originally Posted by faulkenhero View Post
    this is ridiculous. i pay 60 bucks and stay up all night just to play this game and i cant even get it. Fuck it. im going to sleep and returning the game in the morning. goodnight.
    You already used the code, you can't return it. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Janaa View Post
    Nah, there's no point in them putting in place millions of dollars of infrastructure for one day every few years. Makes no business sense.
    you arent very bright.

10+ Year Old Account
    so much rage...

ill sell it on ebay or something. let the buyer deal with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shocktroop View Post
    you arent very bright.
    Clearly, they agree with me. Next!
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Given that I shouldn't even need to use the bnet servers? Yea, this is rageable. More to the point, it's a reason why we shouldn't put up with forced leashes on our games. When WoW servers are down, that's legit. This? This is copy protection.

Okay, done raging...

Zen mode activated.

I waited 11 years for this game i can wait a few more hours.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ D3 Servers:

⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Are people seriously getting upset over not being able to login to possibly the most hyped game to ever exist just as it launches?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    This is a little more than a "slight delay in logging in". I think it's silly to rage over it, but this is pretty ridiculous.

[sarcasm] Hey, it's 2012, where games need an internet connection to function even if you want to solo play. Get used to this kind of thing [/sarcasm]

ah hahahah

10+ Year Old Account
    10 Million trying to log at the same time
    I can understand the stress on the servers, but still come on, Blizz should have forseen this, not like it's their first title release...
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."~Evelyn Beatrice Hall
    "Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience." ~Anonymous