Anyone else with this prob

only the entire world

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeedily.
    I fell in love with your sin

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    sad but true

I'm thinking of probably just waiting until later in the morning to try.

Hehe, awwwwwww. Well, any MMO that launches with a lot of servers and tech support to avoid these things gets TRASHED for having too many servers and if they don't they get TRASHED for not having enough.

I'm annoyed right now, but am most certainly LMFAO@people who are grumpy about this that have trashed smoother game launches (non-Blizz) in the past.

15 years of experience with Blizzard and this happens EVERY single launch, even expansions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post
    Hehe, awwwwwww. Well, any MMO that launches with a lot of servers and tech support to avoid these things gets TRASHED for having too many servers and if they don't they get TRASHED for not having enough.

I'm annoyed right now, but am most certainly LMFAO@people who are grumpy about this that have trashed smoother game launches (non-Blizz) in the past.

15 years of experience with Blizzard and this happens EVERY single launch, even expansions.
    In their defense, they usually turn it around within 24 hours and have a fully functioning game. Can't hate on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Acousticferret View Post
    Anyone else with this prob
    I am...waiting patiently : D