Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Diablo 3 is a total flop

In actuality the game is amazing and I simply can't wait to get back into the servers. Everyone throwing hissy fits over the servers being down... You really thought you'd be playing flawlessly post launch? Really...? Bottle your rage or take it out on your wall, but don't misinform potential new players with your constant whining. Sorry you took school/work off when you knew it wouldn't be a 100% smooth launch, that's your own fault not blizzards.

Anyone else find everyone's combined rage absolutely hilarious?

Feel free to inbox me for/with battletags! Will be playing a lot so the more the merrier. 16 Wizard before I had to exit the game to my dismay =(

I do find it funny as hell. It exposes that a lot of these kids haven't experienced a massive launch like this. However, I must say, I've been playing non-stop and haven't experienced a single error or disconnect. I have to wonder if a lot of these complaints are simply trolls.

inb4 everybody rages over the title without reading the post.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol same here, I knew there would be issues on launch that needed to be tweaked out. People will forget about all this in a few days.
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

The QQ is hilarious. Diablo 3 delivers as a great game when I'm home, and delivers delicious tears to read and laugh at while I'm at work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskmourne View Post
    I do find it funny as hell. It exposes that a lot of these kids haven't experienced a massive launch like this. However, I must say, I've been playing non-stop and haven't experienced a single error or disconnect. I have to wonder if a lot of these complaints are simply trolls.
    I really wish I would've stayed logged in because it seems only login servers are having problems. God damn attendance based classes with full letter grade drops as penalties >.<.

in 1 week everybody will completely forget about all of this and bitch about something different

yea, i almost rage'ed on d3 forums reading all that noob bullshit ...

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    In actuality the game is amazing and I simply can't wait to get back into the servers. Everyone throwing hissy fits over the servers being down... You really thought you'd be playing flawlessly post launch? Really...? Bottle your rage or take it out on your wall, but don't misinform potential new players with your constant whining. Sorry you took school/work off when you knew it wouldn't be a 100% smooth launch, that's your own fault not blizzards.

Feel free to inbox me for/with battletags! Will be playing a lot so the more the merrier. 16 Wizard before I had to exit the game to my dismay =(
    I will take my rage out on your ears, I will be taking your ears for trophies!.... wait is that even in D3?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    in 1 week everybody will completely forget about all of this and bitch about something different
    I bet the new topic of rage will be difficulty sadly. Good luck to anyone dying in normal mode frequently who thought this game was going to be a cake walk. I'm loving the difficulty curve right now, still in normal though.

give it a few days people will bitch and moan about something else

Deleted
    most peoples reactions are funny as hell, but the problem of no offline mode is not funny, its a major lapse on blizzards part, and after so many wanting this game for so long, it just dont do:P...theres an online petition if anyones interested

Deleted
    Epic title for positive post is epic

10+ Year Old Account

Damn your title! Lol. Yeah.. great game <3
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

Well my problem is I haven't been able to login AT ALL yet. So at the moment Diablo 3 is a total flopporama. Everytime I've tried its been one issue after another. And yes I was there for the BC launch fiasco and the massive aq40 bomb the first day, but then so was blizzard. There are many ways to reduce server strain at launch and they did none of them. I bet the ppl who hate blizz more than anyone right now are the coders and techs trying to make this giant clusterfudge work. Hats off to them, but that doesn't make the issue any less embarrassing for blizz and frustrating for everyone who wants to play.

The only thing hilarious is your "doormat" mentality.

You paid $60 for a game you cannot currently play and find that acceptable and feel the need to post about it cause others don't.

Oh well, some people just have low standards.

Funny how a simple offline mode would have fixed most of the complaints.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got about 6 hours of unadulterated playtime today and I was pleased.

10+ Year Old Account

There was a thread last night called something like Diablo 3 launch fails. It went to 22 pages in about 2 hours, and then it died suddenly because... everyone got in. That thread was so delicious and tasty it made me all warm and fuzzy inside. That thread may be gone now, but it is not forgotten.

I bet the new topic of rage will be difficulty sadly. Good luck to anyone dying in normal mode frequently who thought this game was going to be a cake walk. I'm loving the difficulty curve right now, still in normal though.
    things get a bit stressful in act4, and then nightmare with 4 people is fun if you havent traded gear around.

cant wait till inferno.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kromagnuts View Post
    Well my problem is I haven't been able to login AT ALL yet. So at the moment Diablo 3 is a total flopporama. Everytime I've tried its been one issue after another. And yes I was there for the BC launch fiasco and the massive aq40 bomb the first day, but then so was blizzard. There are many ways to reduce server strain at launch and they did none of them. I bet the ppl who hate blizz more than anyone right now are the coders and techs trying to make this giant clusterfudge work. Hats off to them, but that doesn't make the issue any less embarrassing for blizz and frustrating for everyone who wants to play.
    It's not embarrassing, it's a huge achievement to put out a game that drives people this insane. If blizzard catered for a flawless release they would've been pissing money away on servers, and I'm sorry but companies don't do that in a economic slump. Sorry you haven't got to play though, I promise it's worth it once you get in.