Monk spirit generators

So whats your fav monk spirit generator guys? I'm LOVING deadly reach with the piercing trident rune. It looks absolutely bad ass, gets the job done, and you totally look like Aang the avatar from the last air bender lol. But, question can SOMEONE explain the use and purpose of way of the hundred fists, it seems so bad in comparison to all the others, it also doesn't seem to work on some clicks. Sometimes ya have to hold down the mouse etc. What is the use for it as well? Strictly single target bosses?

Currently using crippling wave w/ the mangle rune. Before that I was using fists of thunder with thunderclap. I like the mobility of being able to jump enemy to enemy but with cyclone strike mangle is awesome; suck them all to you and start comboing their asses. Cyclone + lashing tail w/ sweeping armada is pretty entertaining too.
    Last edited by Shiveron; 2012-05-16 at 03:30 AM.

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

I'm a crippling wave man for the debuffs. trash groups or single boss. I like Fists of Thunder for the teleport's mobility and AoE to apply debuffs, but it doesnt spread as much love as wave does.

I use Way of a Thousand Fists, I felt that it was the strongest, especially after the first rune for it. Its just three clicks like everything else, and the middle set of punches does a ton of damage to bosses and mobs alike. I use WoTF's + Lashing Tail kick with the First rune ( the Fire one, cant remember what its called ). Been working out nice for me because i like the AoE of the kick and the strong single target of the Fists. In Act 3 now.

gocha thanks, maybe I'll give way of a fists another shot. It feels like such an off ability.

Yeah, just give it a try and see if its your style. I was using deadly reach before fists, but chose the latter. I didnt like the wave won, it was TOO aoe orientated, the deadly reach with tritan rune was nice for range and some AoE.

The main reason I'm using a single target spirit generator is because I think its most effective against bosses im solo'ing, and will be most effective in Hell/Inferno.