Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

If You Had to Live in a Warcraft Society Which Would it Be? (As in Races)

Lets say for whatever reason you had to integrate yourself and live with a Warcraft faction/race, which would it be? Please don't pick human, that's boring.

Personally I'm torn between tauren and dwarf. With the tauren I could live a relatively peaceful life in the green hills of Mulgore, smoking the peace pipe. With the dwarves I could spend my time in the warm taverns and crisp mountain air of Dun Morogh, inventing and excavating as I please.

Yep, I think Ill go with dwarf. Too bad I don't play alliance.

Deleted
    I'd be a night elf, but their lore and society is ruined and made in to shit now. I'd rather be a WC3 era NE.

Otherwise... I wish I could be a undead (not because i want to be undead, but i like their "culture" etc) but I'm to kind irl.
    So i'd probably be a tauren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhmm... Tauren or Worgen *hides* Just the two sociaties that I enjoy the most, culture and all.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

orc or Be warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    You asked what society you would pick, then say don't pick human? At least edit the thread title to be accurate.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Definitely tauren. If I was more into fishing, I'd be a troll.

Of the alliance races, definitely dwarf, but I live irl in a cold place and it can be a pain in the ass.

Tauren. Here is extra text so the post will actually go through.

naga. naga girls are hawt
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Titan would be the choice, I guess. Nearly godlike, all-knowing and immortal.

Of course that is an obvious answer, so I'd settle for a dwarf living in a city full of taverns filled with ale.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei or Blood Elf, There is a simple elegence to the Draenei culture and the word honor still means a great deal to them as well as their personal integrity. Their life style is simplistic as seen on the aldor rise and in Teelar.

On the other hand, Blood elfs minus their magic addiction have a certain majisty to them. Silvermoon is an amazeing city and the race as a whole has a very rich culture. Their flamboyant look is an interesting contrast to their natrual skills as rangers and through the strength of their will they twisted the light of a Naru allowing them to create their own paladin sect.

Allin all though, I think I would be a Draenei. Their Ideals and faith in their cause match up with how i feel.

Any race? Titan, I'd be immortal flying from planet to planet seeding civilizations.

Any *mortal* race? Gnome, I'd get to make cool gadgets.

Hmm thats interesting to consider. I guess it would be pandaren. I guess these are the pros and cons of being a pandaren on pandaria.

Pandaren
    Pros:
    1. They encourage drinking, eating, and having a good time without getting violent.
    2. Their military system is not conscription based so if I want to I can live a life of peace as a farmer, fisherman, or artisan without worry about becoming a peon slave.
    3. Pandarens have a very peaceful lifestyle without the problems that often are common amongst many of the races of azeroth.

Cons:
    1. Too strong negative emotions can lead to litterally losing control of my mind.
    2. I better get use to gaining a lot of weight while barely being able to see my feet or worse yet, my johnson.
    3. A lot of nearby factions are constantly aggressive towards each other so odds are good that not every day will be a peaceful one.

Putting looks aside, I would probably like being an Orc the most. I love how they revere war and battle. They remind me of Saiyans.

Blood elf or pandaren

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    You asked what society you would pick, then say don't pick human? At least edit the thread title to be accurate.
    Way to contribute to the thread...

Gnome or Orc for me...I thought about Tauren but they look like they would stink IRL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night elf or blood elf. The tranquil land of haunting nocturnality, or the magic-laced kingdom of eternal Autumn... I can't choose.

Tauren! Hands down!

But I do enjoy the elegance of draenei culture or prestige of night elves. Those would probably be close seconds.

Deleted
    Pandaren all the way. I love cooking, gardening, brewing!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Horde: Blood Elf. Have you seen those friggen buildings? Sweet livin'!

Alliance: Can't decide between Dwarf or Night Elf. Dwarves just because... Dwarves. Night Elves because... I guess, Night Elves.
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!

It would be Pandaren, native to Pandaria. None of those Wandering Island wackos.