Anyone farming/MF'ing between Nma nd hell yet?

Just wondering if anyone could share some tips/places where they're farming up some gear.

The jump from Nm to gell is huge, I managed to clear act 1 hell but it was a pain in the rear. Before I go any further i want to farm some gear. So far I've just been joinging a que for a public game thats 1 or 2 quests before the skeeleton king and running the few towers/caverns with the grp up to the SK and killing him, the repeating it but theres not a lot of yellows dropping.

Anyone find anywhere thats somewhat sucessful? Would it be better to go to Act 4 nm NM and throw on some MF gear?

Deleted
    Actually, the gap is not that huge. Just more avoiding of the attacks and youll faceroll until the butcher first again. And after that its pretty easy until Belial again.

Wait until Inferno to farm things in Hell before

Then you will notice, that hell is a kindergarden xD

EDIT: Of course, you can farm Diablo. Its the fastest thing, no trash, a longer fight, but no single creep

After Normal I dont think yellows drop off bosses anymore. Get your MF up to at least 60% and just farm dungeons. I was getting yellows from kicking bodies and busting barrels its ridiculous how easy they are to get. Also make sure your BS is maxed out as he can make yellows as well but again gotta fight the RNG monster on what you make. Sure only a handful are decent but you get some nice ones every now and then. Best bet is just buy off the AH....whenever it decides to actually work.

Belial is pretty easy actually. Phase 2 can be a bit tricky but P1 and P3 are not a problem. I found clearing areas in act 2 being pretty sweet. I teared through the monsters (except rare packs ofc) and got some pretty OK drops.