Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ryotte View Post
    It's ridiculous to buy something you don't need just because you can. For instance, if you do not need 83 bottles of mustard for your family's personal use, no need to buy out the store. Buy 10 and never have to buy mustard again this year (or whatever the shelf life of the product you're buying), but leave the other 73 for other people who might shop at the store and need/want a freaking bottle of mustard. The ones who feel compelled to buy EVERYTHING if they can get a good deal obviously have a problem. Otherwise, if you can get what you need for cheap, that's cool.
    It really depends on the product. Stuff that doesn't spoil or takes a very long time to spoil I think it's perfectly fine. 83 bottles of mustard would supply me for a long time, and if I could pay only a very small amount I'd do it, assuming I had a place to store it.

But yeah, I don't think this show is real. Nearly all coupons for stuff says "Limit one per customer per visit." and many have a "Not valid with any other offer." meaning you can't get a coupon multiple times or even use it with another coupon at all. The best you can usually do is get a store coupon, manufacturer coupon, and a sale all at once, but that will only work for one item.

Some of the scene on the show may be staged or over dramatized, but I've seen first hand plenty of times where 20-30 of the same coupon were used without issue from the store. I have a nice supply of deoderant from a sale like that.

All they need now are a few thousand rounds of ammunition and a large machete, and this people are set for a zombie apocalypse.

I use coupon codes and promos almost every time but not only do i use discount codes and I also do price matching too and use store coupons as well at retailmenot.com and couponpark.com. Past weekend I went for baby shopping and my total charges was 150 after couponing i paid 96 and i was much happy to see my discounted shopping experience.

Quote Originally Posted by tiporispit View Post
    ...By Florida State Statute, you MUST release a repossession from the tow truck if told to do so by the owner...
    Wouldn't the owner be whoever actually owns the vehicles... like the bank or the repo company?

All you have to do is look at the majority of people who are on these extreme couponing shows to see what this kind of food does to your health. By and large it's cheap, processed, boxed or canned, is loaded with chemicals and preservatives, and is pretty much terrible for you. Personally, I see nothing appealing about being a cheapskate with my health. I don't see getting crap food that's bad for me as a bargain. At all. And the sad thing is people are teaching their kids this leading to yet another generation with no clue about health or healthy eating.