Poll: Do you play Diablo 3 solo or grouped?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Solo or grouped?

Just wanting to check how many does it, primarily, solo or grouped.
    I've found to my surprise that many people actually group!

I have soloed Normal mode, but I prefer grouping which is much more fun and actually easier (because you're not the only one getting aggro)

Deleted
    Played about 24 hours alltogether, maybe 18 of those grouped with IRL friends.

Group. I refuse to solo anything. It's only fun with friends to me. Solo is beyond boring. Makes me want to quit within an hour. With friends I can play for hours and hours. JMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grouped mostly through normals, and all through act 1 nightmare.

Solo. But in late Hell I'll probably need a group. Such a fucking massive advantage you get for being grouped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Solo so far and i doubt i will group any time soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grouped with a few guildies from wow and done a bit of solo

So far I've only been solo for 3 reasons:

1. I'm just a solo person.
    2. I got the wrong edition through Annual Pass so waiting for Blizz to have time to actual help me with that.
    3. Not too many I know who play anywho.

Deleted
    till now solo on my Demon hunter , but i die sometimes :P haha will do it group when my friend get it to download finaly :P but then a new char

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Solo for the RP All the quest every piece of map, reading all the lore, all the talking with NPCs... After 1st complete of normal I will be grouping often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Group, until they all bitch out and go to bed, then solo time!

Deleted
    So many noobs and retards, that grouping is a huge risk of wasting your time.

Not to mention the extremely annoying silent rushing mode.

Deleted
    So far only played grouped with the missus. Will end up going solo after we've finished the game on normal (taking our time with it atm ^^)

Solo because i just like to take my time, shoot every barrel, poke every dead guy with a stick, cause all the terrain to collapse etc before i move on towards the quest.
    Wouldnt really be fair to have others constantly wait for me messing around xd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    2. I got the wrong edition through Annual Pass so waiting for Blizz to have time to actual help me with that.
    What do you mean?

I group if I can help it!

It's friendlier with allies.

Solo'd through Normal so I could do whatever I wanted. Groups are always rush rush rush.
    Soloing through Nightmare atm.
    May try to solo Hell depending on how hard it is. Otherwise will probably end up grouping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Solo, because I hate rushing through such a huge game. I will explore EVERYTHING in a dungeon before I move on to complete the quest, and in groups...it's RUSH RUSH RUSH. Maybe at some point in Hell mode I'll group up to see what it's like. Almost done with act 2 nightmare mode currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    What do you mean wrong edition? o_O'
    You downloaded US instead EU? You change it in your battlenet acc. You can download any standard edition. I got AP. First time I downloaded US version. When I realized it's not the one I want to play - I downloaded EU. I could download Polish as well lol..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!