How do you sort your stash?

I put all my gems at the top and sort them with color and level and all the gear at the bottom.

How do you sort your stash?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not, I just put everything in it, doesn't really matter on what spot it ends up for me.

Deleted
    I put all my gems and mats down the left hand side taking up two columns, then all of my gear is filling up the rest and ordered by level. I desperately need more bank space! I've constantly got 10 auctions up but I'm still having to vendor or salvage stuff I would rather auction due to no space.

iuse MrPlow and Bagnon and automatically sorts everything to respective positions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdraaaaage View Post
    iuse MrPlow and Bagnon and automatically sorts everything to respective positions.
    Oh really, do you now? Might be talkin about a wrong game here buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeluia View Post
    I put all my gems and mats down the left hand side taking up two columns, then all of my gear is filling up the rest and ordered by level. I desperately need more bank space! I've constantly got 10 auctions up but I'm still having to vendor or salvage stuff I would rather auction due to no space.
    Create bank characters?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have my gems color coded in the four corners of my first stash tab. Everything else is thrown in at random.

What are the tabs on the stash? It almost looks like 2 more stash tabs, but they are greyed out and I see nothing I can do with them.
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodenkrieg View Post
    What are the tabs on the stash? It almost looks like 2 more stash tabs, but they are greyed out and I see nothing I can do with them.
    once u buy all the slots for 10k each to the starter tab you can buy a new tab for 100k

Already have 2 banking toons up and running