Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kojinshugi View Post
    Link please.
    Yeah achievements are messed up for alot of people. Its not uncommon. Anyway the guy provided proof of his kill. Its up to you to disprove it...which you haven't so far. I just hear alot of assuming.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridicckk View Post
    Kripparrian did I believe. Check his YouTube channel.
    You are a funny man. I was watching him exploit gear drops lastnight. What a cool guy Yep its an unintended mechanic that will be fixed but hes doing as much as he can before it is...
    Last edited by Krolikn; 2012-05-21 at 11:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No kripp didn't. Some danish guy called Sygodoeden did.

Deleted
    Are you on crack? If he skipped all other bosses in progression then it's a very lame "world first", considering the competition cleared every boss.

Again, I don't know if he did, but the achievement window posted points to this, and I don't believe the nonsense explanation of selectively losing all Inferno achievements. I believe losing ALL achievements, but just those ones? Please.

---------- Post added 2012-05-21 at 11:10 AM ----------

This is not a valid explanation for missing EVERY boss kill achievement from "Finished Hell" to "Killed Diablo Inferno". If you want to prove he didn't skip all other Inferno bosses just provide proof that you can't get co-op boosted to a mission in Inferno difficulty as soon as you unlock it.
    It's been explained several times, Achivements are bugged, for some people stupendously so. You seem to just want to cast doubt on the guy for no reason whatsoever.

Deleted
    Achievements are still buggy. I've earned some, such as recruit all three followers, at least three times. I got the one for killing twenty treasure goblins on the first day, had it wiped, earned it again the next day and the counterr for the next step in the ladder still says twenty despite me killing countless numbers of them in the days since. Achievements as they stand at the moment can't be seen as indicative of anything until they get sorted out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    Yeah achievements are messed up for alot of people. Its not uncommon. Anyway the guy provided proof of his kill. Its up to you to disprove it...which you haven't so far. I just hear alot of assuming.
    No, it's up to him to prove he killed every Inferno boss solo, before everyone else in the world.

He provided proof of his Diablo kill, and I'm not claiming he photoshopped it. But he certainly needs to prove the other boss kills as well. Are we really supposed to believe he didn't screenshot any other Inferno boss kills?

Blizz has already congrats the danish guy for being the first one to kill diablo. So its probably safe to say that its legit and that he killed all the bosses.
    No one's claiming he didn't kill Diablo! Why would Blizzard not congratulate him on killing Diablo, even if he skipped the other Inferno bosses, as long as it was done using a legitimate game mechanic instead of exploiting.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

10+ Year Old Account
    See'n as though my avhieves have been buggy, I have zero problem with him missing a few achieves. You must be a fan boy of somebody to be this completely unreasonable about that FACT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madrox View Post
    Achievements are still buggy. I've earned some, such as recruit all three followers, at least three times. I got the one for killing twenty treasure goblins on the first day, had it wiped, earned it again the next day and the counterr for the next step in the ladder still says twenty despite me killing countless numbers of them in the days since. Achievements as they stand at the moment can't be seen as indicative of anything until they get sorted out.
    RANDOMLY missing achievements do not explain SPECIFIC missing achievements. Even though it's possible that he did kill every other Inferno boss, we don't have evidence of it, and since everyone's touting this as "world first" then that evidence needs to be provided, or else "world first" is meaningless. If people are not following the same progression path it's not a competition.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridicckk View Post
    Kripparrian did I believe. Check his YouTube channel.
    Kripparrian was with a group so THEY cleared it. They actually exploited some stuff and used Method's tactic on killing Diablo.

10+ Year Old Account
    You stated that your not denying he killed Diablo, so regardless of the other boss kills he still got WORLD FIRST.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mayham View Post
    See'n as though my avhieves have been buggy, I have zero problem with him missing a few achieves. You must be a fan boy of somebody to be this completely unreasonable about that FACT.
    I'm not a fanboy of anybody, I don't give two shits who's world first. But I do want people making those claims to provide evidence that they did it.

I fully believe he killed Diablo Inferno before anyone else in the world. It's obviously a hard fight and mad props to him for doing it. But I haven't seen any evidence that he killed all other Inferno bosses before working on Diablo, and I have seen evidence to the contrary (even if it's not entirely damning evidence, it's reasonable doubt).

If competitor A is going straight to the end boss, and competitors B, C and D are killing things in order, then "world first" is meaningless.

If anyone is being a fanboy here it's you lot who are just assuming he didn't skip anything. Has he even said he killed the other bosses?

---------- Post added 2012-05-21 at 11:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mayham View Post
    You stated that your not denying he killed Diablo, so regardless of the other boss kills he still got WORLD FIRST.
    That's not how WORLD FIRST works. It's like competing in a triathlon and skipping the swimming and cycling.

RANDOMLY missing achievements do not explain SPECIFIC missing achievements. Even though it's possible that he did kill every other Inferno boss, we don't have evidence of it, and since everyone's touting this as "world first" then that evidence needs to be provided, or else "world first" is meaningless. If people are not following the same progression path it's not a competition.

Actually, what is meaningless is your rant.

That guy is the world first guy in finishing inferno. Wheter you like it or not. Method were the first ones in doing so as a team.

Seriously, do you have something personal with the guy or are you a fanboy of someone competing with him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, what is meaningless is your rant.

That guy is the world first guy in finishing inferno. Wheter you like it or not. Method were the first ones in doing so as a team.
    Stop stating things and PROVE THINGS instead.

Seriously, do you have something personal with the guy or are you a fanboy of someone competing with him?
    No, I don't have anything personal with the guy. I just want evidence for extraordinary claims. Why are you all so willing to be gullible cheerleaders for the guy?

That's not how WORLD FIRST works. It's like competing in a triathlon and skipping the swimming and cycling.
    This, tbh. He may have killed the hardest boss first, but if he's skipped to it (On that thread linked on page 1 he says he had a group of 4 people) and then solo'd it, it's not a "true" world first because he wasn't in the race from the start. On WoW the race stats with the first boss, and even if you don't get the first boss kill you can still take the last; which is often worth more and can help put you at world #1.

It'd be like killing Madness HC, after skipping Spine while everyone else had to kill the previous bosses upto it. Regardless, Gratz ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, well if he co-opped past the bosses he couldn't solo, and then soloed the boss that's harder in a group due to add spawns, then I have my answer about the validity of him "winning" the progression race.

Thanks.

Okay, well if he co-opped past the bosses he couldn't solo, and then soloed the boss that's harder in a group due to add spawns, then I have my answer about the validity of him "winning" the progression race.

Thanks.
    To quote his exact first two lines:

Hey everyone! I'm still shaking but just finished fully clearing Inferno. I did Diablo solo but did the rest of inferno with a constant group (Dindom, Kitario, and Ogam - thanks a ton).

10+ Year Old Account
    After just finding out that Method also switched group size for some bosses, I'm just going to say that there was no progression race and this entire discussion is nonsensical.

10+ Year Old Account
    So does anyone have a definite answer to why the danish guy's achievements were all weird, skipping straight from finishing Hell to killing Diablo?

All I can think of is he got co op boosted to the final mission, i.e. joins party with someone who's cleared up to that, then has quest available after leaving party. But I don't know if that even works in Inferno.
    From what I recall on the D3 forums, this was the case more or less.., he joined a French guy's party and took Diablo alone beating everyone by 5+ hours. People still going on about Method or Kripp's.

Kripp's is the only legit one with a complete clear in 4man mode all the way.

World firsts are attributed only to the highest difficulty of a game - so until someone does a full clear as solo or a group from Normal to Inferno, on Hardcore, it doesn't really matter.

I completed the entire game on the first day it was out, but achievements bugged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    World firsts are attributed only to the highest difficulty of a game - so until someone does a full clear as solo or a group from Normal to Inferno, on Hardcore, it doesn't really matter.
    I don't believe anyone's gonna clear Inferno on hardcore with the current game, but that's just me.

Anyway, this could have been a legitimate PvE race if people had just stuck to single group size for the whole thing.

World first solo Inferno clear.
    World first group Inferno clear.

So far it seems Kripp's is the only one to do a group Inferno clear and no one's done a solo Inferno clear.

IMPORTANT! That's not to say I don't think soloing Diablo inferno is not impressive. That's not to say I don't think killing Diablo inferno in a group is not impressive. I'm just saying the use of "World First" is completely inappropriate because the playing field was not level at all.