Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerOnly View Post
    You can when 4 champions hit you simultaneously. Which, yes, can happen. Like "jailer/arcane" or "teleport/fast" or "desecration/molten".

You can get hit 3 times (3x35% is 105%, btw, so you're dead after 3 big hits even with that passive, which is less hits than you'd die in if you had some stamina most likely) in less than a second by lots of different champ packs

So, yeah. You can't get "one-shotted", but you can sure get "three-in-one-shotted" easily.
    Basically, your post was. "Broloth's right, but I also want to say something." You don't need to quote me for that.

My point stands, you can't get one shot. 4 champions hitting you at once is 4 shot.
    Last edited by Boogums; 2012-05-22 at 08:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget the "Move" keybind and holding down shift to attack indefinitely, and moving without clicking constantly!

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    I agree, salvaging the mats is much better, why sell a blue for 200g when it takes about 3 seconds to get 200g when you kill a few mobs? i salvage everything even though I hate the gold cost when crafting.
    For the 200g you didn't get you could have bought 3 blacksmithing mats.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    For the 200g you didn't get you could have bought 3 blacksmithing mats.
    I play 2 toons often (im in no rush to burn myself out on 1 class) I sell blues (unless something really awesome drops for the other character) and with that money level up the BS/JC. with the mats I make with the other character I am able to play Loot roulette with the BS and sell things on the AH if they appear good for other classes or just turn them to mats again.

Right now im on 300k gold and my BS/JC are able to craft things higher than my current toons level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I have too much of that damn dust already. I'd rather just right click sell blues than waste space on mats I don't need any more of.

not equipping the best weapons (and not using AH to find more good weapons)