Thread: Hardcore Help

Hardcore Help

Hey I just started a hardcore character for fun, I don't think I will be making it super far but I am going to try that's for sure. I picked a witch doctor because I have yet to play him and I am liking it so far, but still am fearing whats to come. Before I get there I would love some tips/advice, not just for the class but hardcore as a whole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plan. Plan ahead- make sure that you arent getting into a fight that has a group of 20 enemies that you cant see. Dont be afraid to run- as a Witch Doctor, you have that lovely snare, so make good use of it. Also, always have a follower if you are single player, preferably the Templar since he has soo many narrow-escape esque abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Thanks, I got traped against the wall by some elites with knock back and just barely got away, that's enough for me today. I really love hardcore, the game feels harder, and the danger is real. In regular game play, there is no real penalty for death, and each death feels kind of unimportant. I would love to see blizzard make deaths more meaningful but that will never happen(outside of hardcore)