(EU) Act 4 waypoints (Inferno)

Hello out there fellow EU players.
    Im interresting in act 4 waypoints(Inferno) either for free or buying.

If any here with whole act 4 waypoints is interresting plz contact me and we talk about it.

Deleted
    I think you need to do the quest to actually get points to become revisitable later on. Getting waypoints from another person's game does not really help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmloos View Post
    I think you need to do the quest to actually get points to become revisitable later on. Getting waypoints from another person's game does not really help.
    It might be But I don't think that is true. My friend was in Hell while I farmed my gold and since I wanted to skip Act 3 I simply got into his group and completed Hell Diablo, my Inferno got unlocked and I could always revisit Diablo. The only downside was that all the sub-waypoints weren't discovered, but the quests were unlocked for each act.
    -K

Deleted
    You can join others games, get their current waypoints, you can then later resume to that game or restart that quest that you're on.
    BUT if you start another quest before completing a quest from the waypoint you "borrowed" you'll loose that waypoint until you join someone else's game again.

So basicly if you get into someone else's game, you need to finish a quest there to make that waypoint permanent, otherwise you'll have to stick to that waypoint if you want to keep it.