Design your own Champion!

Just for fun.

Another tanky DPS with the goal of getting into range and keeping the enemy there.

Passive- Defiled Ground- On each auto attack a small buff will appear on the floor at the ground of the Champion and persist for 2 seconds healing for a small % of their health. Small range so you'll likely walk out of it if your chasing or moving around too much.

Q- Void trap- Places a stationary trap at the target location. If an ememy champion Stands in the trap you appear infront of the Champion. Large range for placing and can be left on the floor. Max 1 trap active at the same time. Drains a small amount of mana while the trap is up (something like 0.25% of mana) Can be de-activated by pressing Q again. The advantage is that if you can place it behind a champion while running or in Key locations its a good initiator but the disadvantage is if you're far away from the trap and an ememy activates it with back up around you're in trouble.

W- Summon Ghoul- Summons a pet that scales off your HP and AD. Will attack the enemy you're auto attacking and slow them by 25% for 2 seconds. Can be easily burst down to prevent future snares. (probably would have to take reduced damage from AoE to not make it get instagib in teamfights)

E- Terror Zone- Drops a trap at you or a friendly champions feet. Will Fear Champs or minions at the centre of the spell and do some minor damage for anything on the outer edge of the zone. Persists for a few seconds.

R- Telepathy- Read the enemy champions mind and copy the next spell cast by that champion and gaining it for the next 10 seconds, being able to cast it without resource cost for the cooldown of the spell stolen (so if the spell has a short cool down you can use it multiple times for the duration but just once if the spell has 10 seconds+ CD) Once the effect ends the Ultimate has a rather large CD. Advantage is you can steal Key spells from the other champions or prevent them from using those spells for the duration from fear of you gaining them. Disadvantage is you could possibly steal useless spells if timed wrong or the enemy notices it and pops something less than ideal.

Probably a bit OP but its just for fun after all. Feedback/your own ideas? : )

No real "theme" to the champion. Abilities don't synergize and are mostly unrelated. Good ideas, but they don't go together.
    Signature by Tacy :]

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a Deathknight from WoW........

Quote Originally Posted by Basso View Post
    Looks like a Deathknight from WoW........
    Katarina is a copy of a rogue from WoW

Bouncing Blade = Deadly Throw
    Shunpo = Shadow Step
    Death Lotus = Fan of Knives

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    Katarina is a copy of a rogue from WoW

Bouncing Blade = Deadly Throw
    Shunpo = Shadow Step
    Death Lotus = Fan of Knives
    Because WoW was completely original on all those spells right? Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Because WoW was completely original on all those spells right? Jeez.
    I know you were taking a jab at me but you actually proved my point exactly. Everything is just a clone of pen and paper DND when you boil it down to the basics. That guy said his new champ sounded like a DK, but when I read the abilities I thought of a necro from D2. Thank you for your assistance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Passive - Comfort Zone - Health regen, decreased by X amount for each enemy champion in the vicinity. (Similar to Garen but adds some new tactics for both the champ and the enemy, maybe bolstered by friendly champions and possibly also affected by creeps)

Q - Sinners Resolve - Effects your next 5 basic attacks, the first two suffer an AD loss but the following 3 recieve an AD bonus. (Good when used in conjunction with E)

W - Bear Witness - Acts as a Clairvoyance but will only trigger if it lands within a small radius of an enemy champion, will use the CD regardless. (Ran out of ideas here )

E - Extension - Teleports you to the enemy target and gives you an AD bonus, can teleport back to your original position within 3 seconds unless you take X amount of damage in which case you become 'stranded' inflicting a 20% slow on yourself. (Porting mechanic similar to Renektons S'n'D)

R - Absolution - The next 2 champions on your team to die will recieve an instant resurrection at their base. (Silly but love the idea )

*edit* As a single champion they may not work well together, but some of the abilities I wish existed .
    Last edited by Nirawen; 2011-11-22 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    I know you were taking a jab at me but you actually proved my point exactly. Everything is just a clone of pen and paper DND when you boil it down to the basics. That guy said his new champ sounded like a DK, but when I read the abilities I thought of a necro from D2. Thank you for your assistance.
    You did a bad job making your point then. If you had said this in your initial post then I wouldn't even have felt the need to make the point you were apparently trying to make. But you are right and I agree on what you were trying to prove.

I made my own to:

vechter: melee, fighter, support, carry.
    Passive: will of fighter: When entering a stance, heals unit to 40 (+2 every level) and half to other allies nearby

Q: bajiquan: +10/20/30/40/45 atk. cooldown: 25/25/25/25/25

W: krav maga: at 3rd, 4th 5th hit all are crit. cooldown: 30/29/28/27/25

E: Taekwondo: increases Atk and movement speed +10/20/30/40/50%. and 6th hit knock an opponent up.

R: Hi de ki ra: +30/50/70 armor and 20/20/20 armor to nearby allies. granting them what ever passive This hero have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I'll bite

Gallahad: Tank/Bruiser/Jungler

Passive: Guarded by the Divine: for every Divine Power consumed, you heal yourself for 2% of your total health

Q: Hammer of the Holy: your next hit will strike your main target for 120% damage, and hit every enemy within a short distance for 20/40/60/80/100 + (50% AP) generates 1 holy power 10/9/8/7/6 sec CD

W: Justicar's Shield: hits three targets for 50/75/100/125/150+ 100% bonus AD and silences for 1sec generates 1 divine power 30/30/25/25/20 sec CD

E: Righteous Protection: reduces all damage taken by 20% for 3 seconds 30 sec CD

R: Smite of the Righteous: consumes all available Divine Power to deal 50/75/100+ (50% AD & 50% AP)damage per charge consumed. 75/60/45 sec CD

do you see what I did there
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Ezeref

Support.

Q: Freezes the target in place. stunning them for 1.5 seconds, Once the stun ends the targets attack and movement speed is reduced by 20%

W: Places a thick cover of ice over the ally absorbing X damage, upon breaking shards of ice hit nearby enemies for Y damage.

E: Freezes the floor below him sapping nearby enemies attack and movement speed by 15% while increasing allies attack and movement speed by 15%. This effect moves with Ezeref and lasts A/B/C/D/E seconds

R: A glacial storm surrounds Ezeref dealing periodic damage to nearby enemies, Pressing R again allows you to chose a enemy target surrounding you, nearby allies and enemies in a frozen arena (Imagine Jarvans ult but a frozen dome)

Namepending battlemage, The Light of Redemption

Lore: Riven's replacement in the elite, fights her after exile, gets beaten and aids her in her quest for the reformation of noxus. Uses sword and light magic.

Main mechanic: Melee and ranged stances, new resource (Balance, generated by autoattacking in each stance, 10 each AA: Hate-red for melee Peace-blue for ranged, up to 200 cap for each total, shared bar of red and blue, if one increases the other decreases. using an ability causes the other side of the bar to increase.) Starts with his R, allowing QWE to scale up to 6.

Warrior's Resolve-Passive: Explanation of resource, In melee stance gives (0.2% scaling to 1%) armor and magic resistance per point of Hate. In ranged stance, autoattack range increased to 550 and increases movement speed by 2%)

Redempting Strike-Q, 20 Hate/Peace, 9 scaling to 3sec CD: Melee: Next AA hits twice, on critical hit hits 3 times. Ranged: Fires a beam of light (line skillshot) that deals 60 up to 150(+0.8% AP) to all targets in line, range similar to Ahri's Q, enemies hit are slowed for 15% scaling to 33% for 3 seconds.

Rush of Battle-W, 80 Hate/Peace, 20 scaling to 12sec CD: Both: Halves CD and refunds 30 resource if it deals damage to an enemy. Melee: Dashes forward (range similar to Sejuani's dash, can pass over walls). If it hits an enemy, pins it down with light magic dealing 30 scaling to 90(+0.6% AP) damage and immobilizes them for 1 scaling to 2 seconds. Ranged: Fires a beam of light from his sword in an arc (range similar to Annie's W) dealing 50 scaling to 130(+0.8% AD) damage. Deals true damage to first enemy hit.

Embrace the Light-E, 50 Hate/Peace, 15 scaling to 8sec CD: Melee: Channels for 3 seconds, slashing at lightspeed in all directions (range similar to Renekton's Q) dealing 20 scaling to 100(+1 AD) damage per second to all targets hit. Ranged: Bathes an area in light for 7 seconds, reducing enemy armor and magic resist by 10 scaling to 80 and healing allies for [idk how to scale heals] Very Little scaling to Decent(+0.5% AP) as long as they stand on it.

The Light of the True Warrior-R, 10Hate/Peace, 2sec CD: Switches stance from melee to ranged and viceversa. For 3 seconds after entering melee stance, all abilities do 30% more damage. For 3 seconds after entering ranged stance, all nearby allies are healed for 1% of their maximum health each second.