Deleted

Que times and Looking for a new realm!

hee guys, whats up ? i think me and my 2 buddies here ( and half of my guild ) are now waiting in que..( position 1,2k from the 2/3k in line atm!) and i think many of u here now pulling ur hair out of ur head because of this! so am i

BEFORE U READ ON , THIS IS NOT A TOTAL QQ POST!

this morning i woke up with a text from my friend at 11:37 saying : " dude logg in now , que is already at 1147 ( his position when he wanted to logg on )
    11:37 in the morning...in the fucking morning ? gues what?! i had to work! came back around 18:00 and look , que at 3k...great! it's now 22:15 and i am still waiting in line to fucking level my monk , and still i can't play.

me and my friends are sick of this! caus we got school / work most of the times till 17:00 or 18:00 ( my 1 friend from 14:00 to 23:00 and he still got a 1k que at that given time)

we just want to play and we just want to level a monk , PvP and do some arena , maybe some puggs of old raids and get some nice achievs

i am not a hardcore raider , nor do i play this game hardcore , only thing i want is a good server i can play on atleast! i have bin on sylvanas for 5-6 years now , ( first server i started on and still got my first char!) i don't wanne leave my realm , but i don't have a choice..i can't play like this. logging in ike 4-5 hours before i even want to play is an insane thing to do and i am not going to do that.

so , i want to ask u! the guys here on mmo champion a few questions about some realms ( EU ONLY!) if ur realm fits the profile the most please tell me!
    - PvP realm
    - high
    - if a que 30 min to 1 hour max ( i don't mind waiting in que i did it in wotlk to and waiting like 30 min or 1 hour isn't a bigg deal , waiting for 4-6 hours to play is insane!)
    - good alliance ratio atleast! i don't want to be stuck on an realm wich alliance is dead, ( like the 2 free transfers blizz is offering:S)
    - a server who can atleast clear old raids , on this realm i am doing ( or atleast i did ) an weekly only lk 25m hc run , for invic. never saw it dropp but i got an 100% kill each time.
    - Guilds who raid and don't be stuck on the first boss for ever , a server wich guilds are progressing hc ( for my friend he is xferng with me)

does 1 of ur servers fit this profile the most or atleast some good points. please tell me! caus i don't want to be stuck here anymore...i can't find anything myself good..everytime i try a new realm ask trade and such , i get a dead realm.

thanks in advance!

n Illidan - US no matter the time of the day there is a queue. Im in one right now and it's been 1 hour and a half and im #300. Thank God. But at night... I have 3-4 hrs queue. What to do: If someone is in the house, ask them to log in to your WoW account before you get home so that you are in queue and won't have to wait that much when you get home. Also, put computer to 'never' sleep. I had 1 hour wait time after work, so that's great! Gives me time to eat, take a shower, talk to friends and catch up on my reading. Have fun!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dethlyhallows View Post
    n Illidan - US no matter the time of the day there is a queue. Im in one right now and it's been 1 hour and a half and im #300. Thank God. But at night... I have 3-4 hrs queue. What to do: If someone is in the house, ask them to log in to your WoW account before you get home so that you are in queue and won't have to wait that much when you get home. Also, put computer to 'never' sleep. I had 1 hour wait time after work, so that's great! Gives me time to eat, take a shower, talk to friends and catch up on my reading. Have fun!
    hehe jeh i asked my dad to logg in for me when i am at school the past 3-4 days, but i can't do this for ever since i have an authenticator on mine and calling him to give the code each time , is kind of stupid :P

Can I have like my friend log in for me from his own computer while im at work. Will i have to wait for a que still when i get back home? Does blizz track your que spot by account or IP? or maybe something else entirely