Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Ferals really didn't need a nerf...

Deleted
    I don't understand, why are all gladiator mounts banned except the TBC ones? The only good looking ones are the TBC ones anyways, but...
    To begin with, why are gladiator mounts banned at all?
    Last edited by mmoc06116e87be; 2012-05-31 at 10:57 PM.

Deleted
    I think blizzard has mixed up shaman and druid tiers.

I mean druid T14 = shaman and vice versa.

Deleted
    What!? All the super expensive mounts are not shared? Then what's the point in getting them? Wasting your gold? They could actually be useful if you could use the Mammoth on a char that's still levelling, but Noooo.

So ya know, people, prepare for finding out all your chars will still have only the mounts they had before and the whole "account-wide mounts" turns out to be a fluke, and just a facade.

1) The Rogue set. Holy shit, I need new pants.
    2) Class mounts are shared cross-account? Really? Goddamn, why don't you just make all the classes the same. First the class quests, now this.
    3) Undead actually got a useful racial...wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah those undead changes are really unbalanced at this time. I can't imagine wanting to play any other class if they get something that amazing for PVP. I hope that Belfs get something worthwhile. I was already considering a switch to Troll for berserking, since it's far superior for PVE (and still great in pvp). I only need arcane torrent for arena these days; its effects are barely noticeable in PVE at 85, and its range is abysmal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was already expecting the class mounts to not become account wide, and half-expecting the arena mounts to not become account wide. But... was not expecting such restrictions on multiple passenger mounts. Especially not the ones that cannot be bought from vendors. I can't say I agree with that. There goes a chopper for my goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    2) Class mounts are shared cross-account? Really? Goddamn, why don't you just make all the classes the same. First the class quests, now this.
    That's a list of mounts that aren't account wide. Not of mounts that are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    What!? All the super expensive mounts are not shared? Then what's the point in getting them? Wasting your gold? They could actually be useful if you could use the Mammoth on a char that's still levelling, but Noooo.

So ya know, people, prepare for finding out all your chars will still have only the mounts they had before and the whole "account-wide mounts" turns out to be a fluke, and just a facade.

They cease to be gold sinks if you only have to do it once.

Deleted
    Also, WHAT. Undead lose the underwater breathing?

An expansion that *looks* gorgeous but is full of...

That list is all the ones that WON'T be account wide. So class mounts are not shared.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draziusk View Post
    They cease to be gold sinks if you only have to do it once.
    No, they remain being a gold sink, but once. I am REALLY not going to waste that much gold more than once - and now I think I'm not gonna do it even once, until those mounts are last on my list to collect.

[QUOTE=Arridor;17018869]Also, WHAT. Undead lose the underwater breathing?

An expansion that *looks* gorgeous but is full of...[/QUOTE/

Given that all races received a buff to breath duration an xpac ago or so and that all quests that require you to go underwater give you a buff or an item that grants breathing, not to mention the abundance of water breathing potions from fishing its not really all that needed anymore.

More disappointing DK tier.

"Yo dawg, we herd you like skullz so we put another skull on your skull so you can wear skullz while you kill skullz." Seriously, Blizz, ENOUGH with the skulls on the Dk tier. We got the last 89 million times.
    Last edited by Tinykong; 2012-05-31 at 11:04 PM.

Also, WHAT. Undead lose the underwater breathing?

An expansion that *looks* gorgeous but is full of...
    A useless racial gets removed, a useful one gets put in its place.

Seriously, this actually makes up for Will of the Forsaken, which is a poor man's Every Man for Himself, one of the best changes yet for the Undead.

And I see I did misread that Non Account Bound Mount list; i'm glad I don't see my Yaks there though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranae View Post
    Two thoughts:
    Are those FLOWERS on the DK tier!?
    Didn't even notice them until you mentioned them. They're in the style of flowers you'd put on a grave though and if you see the context of the MoP style it fits. It's not like they became treehuggers or something xD. I like it.

Seems they thought up a way to make enhance get more use out of haste. It might not be entirely up to standard of what it haste is supposed to mean.
    Everytime I see a mail piece with haste, and crit for the matter, on it I die a little inside (a crit/haste piece sends you into rigor mortis). This could solve the issue though of only having one actual useful secondary stat (mastery) outside of the ones that need to be capped.

That said, we reallyyyy need some overviews of all the tier gear on different races... I mean shaman tier on a human model?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    More disappointing DK tier.

"Yo dawg, we herd you like skullz so we put another skull on your skull so you can wear skullz while you kill skullz." Seriously, Blizz, [b]ENOUGH/b] with the skulls on the Dk tier. We got the last 89 million times.
    Are you serious? They are DEATH Knights, they are UNDEAD. Do you complain that Paladin tiers are too holy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam View Post
    Sweet... o.O
    All priests need now is mobs they can use Shackle to.

In Cata there has been like 4 mobs it has worked on(HoO, hallway with the beetles spawning). xD

The restrictions on the multi-passenger mounts sucks. Class/pvp/profession mounts i could understand but makes no sense to restrict the rest.

Oh well, atleast i'll get mah love rocket/raven lord combo for my toons. :P

What!? All the super expensive mounts are not shared? Then what's the point in getting them? Wasting your gold?
    Actually ... yes. That is the reason Blizzard put them into the game.

Are you serious? They are DEATH Knights, they are UNDEAD. Do you complain that Paladin tiers are too holy?
    So, because the name "death" is used, it's a requirement that every tier contains some sort of skull motif?

I don't think so.

1) The Rogue set. Holy shit, I need new pants.
    3) Undead actually got a useful racial...wow.
    1 i agree rogue set looks badass tho the helm ishit and miss to me atm
    2 class mounts are non account wide re read it and on that note mechana hog not being account wide i call bullshit on seriously.
    and 3 they said racials were gonna get tweeked and that is a sexy racial for undead and my lone undead is a spriest to boot

side note t14 dk i'm a lil hit and miss i'd have to see it on my orc to judge that one and shaman looks pretty sweet imho