Question about merging accounts

Long story short my boyfriend and I are getting married later this year and I am taking his last name. My question is to anyone who knows or has experience with merging accounts in this situation. My account has many rare mounts/titles that I would like to share with him so I'd like to get it done sometime after the wedding.

Thanks!

There is a web-form you can fill out for changing the surname on your battle-net account. They request you attach a copy of the marriage certificate. After that you can transfer characters between the battle-nets, but merging the two battle-nets I don't think that's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    There is a web-form you can fill out for changing the surname on your battle-net account. They request you attach a copy of the marriage certificate. After that you can transfer characters between the battle-nets, but merging the two battle-nets I don't think that's possible.
    Awww I didn't know you couldn't merge two battle.net accounts. That kind of sucks, but thank you for the information. At least I can transfer one of my characters to his account so he can get all my stuff, then back to my own account or just leave it there if it's an alt I don't play much. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanotech View Post
    Awww I didn't know you couldn't merge two battle.net accounts. That kind of sucks, but thank you for the information. At least I can transfer one of my characters to his account so he can get all my stuff, then back to my own account or just leave it there if it's an alt I don't play much. :P
    I'd like to know if that really works also i have 2 accounts 1 has my main on it and the other has mounts FOS and titles also (its an old 1)
    can i transfer my old char to new account to get the mounts shared ??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooliganz View Post
    I'd like to know if that really works also i have 2 accounts 1 has my main on it and the other has mounts FOS and titles also (its an old 1)
    can i transfer my old char to new account to get the mounts shared ??
    If they are on the same Battle.net account you can transfer characters between accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Spirit View Post
    If they are on the same Battle.net account you can transfer characters between accounts.
    Do the individual accounts still need to have the same last name (as with before the pre battle.net merge) or is that no longer a requirement?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sighz View Post
    If they are on the same battle.net account the mounts will be shared anyway.
    Aah yes. I had forgotten about this. Account wide achievements is going to mean Battle.net account wide.