AMD CCC not letting me do nothing.

I just got a new monitor and im trying to apply anything and it just wont let me click it, its there and gets more green when i hover over it but it doesnt do anything when i click it. Im just trying to make it so that my new monitor has the right scaling so my screen is fully used rather than a inch around the sides not being used. And it wont let my switch which monitor is where, like my new monitor is number "2" and im trying to put it on the right instead of the let and it wont let my apply that change either. Any info and tell me if im doing something wrong would be awesome. THanks <##

Deleted
    What connections are the monitors using, also do you have the latest version of ccc?

Hdmi, and yeah 12.10 is the driver im using now.

Just verifying here, don't scream at me!
    Sounds like you wanting two things, scaling to proper size of the monitor. And setting your current second monitor as your primary.

Open CCC
    →Left side, under My Digital Flat-Panels
    →Scaling Option
    →Set OverScan to 0%

Another option:
    Open CCC
    →Left side, under My Digital Flat-Panels
    →Properties
    →Enable GPU Scaling

Third Option:
    Right Click on your Desktop, click "Screen Resolution". Or (Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Display\Screen Resolution)
    → Right click your "2" display, and set as Primary Display.

Yeah i tried the first one, and my problem there was that i couldnt click apply down at the bottom. And once i exited CCC it just went back to the way it was. And it wouldnt let my set it to my primary one either i tried that too. =/ It just wouldnt accept anything i did. Was thinking i may have to reinstall driver or something. The second one i will try though, thanks for the help <3