Page 19 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    I been using Xuen. Even tho he is not scaling right atm i like it the best and he does the most CD i think.

The other two arent working on beta atm the way they should. Chi torpedo dont heal and RJW do buff SCK but SCK dont scale with SP atm
    I am not talking about current state, i talk about the state when both both SCK (thus RJW) and Torpedo get fixed...

Hmm i still think i would go for Xuen. Well depending on boss RJW could be good if the boss have loads of adds. Chi torpedo i dont really like. They could have that as a baseline skill for MWs and come up wiht something better for a lvl 90 talent

Deleted
    I think lvl 90 talent choice will mostly depend of the boss you're on, like the lvl 30 talent choice (ZS/CB/CW).

That's precisely what blizzard want to with this new talent system

It's kind of hard to tell honestly considering most of our Level 90 talents are being re-worked.

I'm glad they are removing the cap on Renewing Mists(up to 10 targets) as that will be a serious pain for those in guilds that run 25's.
    Rushing Jade Wind was something that most of been testing beta, knew eventually would get reworked to benefit Mistweavers.

Only issue I have is if they see RM/Uplift is too potent again, will they nerf one or the other to get us to use RJW/SCK more?

I suppose time will tell!

Imo Chi wave will never compete with ZS and Chi Burst as long as it has a CD

Imo Chi wave will never compete with ZS and Chi Burst as long as it has a CD
    I can agree with you there.
    I almost see it as the "Solo/Dungeon" talent choice as once you get into raiding, ZS/Burst have a bit more usability and we are more focused on RM/Uplift with the occasional ZS/CB.

I cant even see a reason to use Chi wave for solo/dungeon. And i do think they dont want us to spam the hell out of ReM/uplift, hence the buff to SCK. And SCK can be good if they would increase the range of it. And the healing part of it that we need to wait and see until its fixed

I don't think Chi Wave is bad at all; I've found out that it can only jump from friendly to enemy and vice versa. A total of 5 jumps either way means that it'll always heal 3 friendly targets and hit 3 enemies (assuming someone is always in range). It requires little to no positioning on your end and is good for times when the raid isn't stacked (where Chi Burst will be better), For 2 Chi, you get 30-35k hits and 60-70k doing a minimum of 90k simultaneous damage/healing and possibly going up to 150k+ with the addition of crits. Ontop of all that, it's also a smart heal that will go for the lowest HP target in range (not sure how this works with enemy targets though).

It's probably not as good for burst/AoE healing as Chi Burst, but I think it'll definitely have it's use in places where sustained healing and minimal positioning is required, perhaps more likely in 10 man environments.

Healing 3 target and dmg 3 targets makes it 6 jumps. It will dmg/heal 2/3ppl so its 5 things it does. Not 6

Healing 3 target and dmg 3 targets makes it 6 jumps. It will dmg/heal 2/3ppl so its 5 things it does. Not 6
    You apply it on someone, it jumps 5 times after the application = 6 targets. Just like Renewing Mists jumping to 3 other targets after the application, you get 4 Renewing Mists total on the raid.
    Last edited by Redfern; 2012-07-27 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redfern View Post
    You apply it on someone, it jumps 5 times after the application = 6 targets. Just like Renewing Mists jumping to 3 other targets after the application, you get 4 Renewing Mists total on the raid.
    When i used it when i been applying it that counts as 1 and then it jumps to 4 other

10+ Year Old Account
    When i used it when i been applying it that counts as 1 and then it jumps to 4 other
    I was under this impression as well.

Rushing Jade Wind You summon a whirling tornado that travels 0 yards in front of you, dealing 5,036 Nature damage to all targets in its path and increasing damage taken by your Spinning Crane Kick by 30% for 15 sec. 8 sec. Also triggers Shuffle for Brewmaster Monks. Brewmaster Causes Shuffle when cast. Mistweaver Increases the healing done by your Spinning Crane Kick by 50% for 12 sec.
    On front page. 50% seams alot. Lets hope SCK is scaling right this build so we could test it out

Deleted
    - Rushing Jade Wind You summon a whirling tornado that travels 0 yards in front of you, dealing 5,036 Nature damage to all targets in its path and increasing damage taken by your Spinning Crane Kick by 30% for 15 sec. 8 sec. Also triggers Shuffle for Brewmaster Monks. Brewmaster Causes Shuffle when cast. Mistweaver Increases the healing done by your Spinning Crane Kick by 50% for 12 sec.
    T90 talents seems to start beeing usefull to every spec finaly !!

Quote Originally Posted by Rege View Post
    I was under this impression as well.

Deleted
    Definitely rerolling MW monk <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfern View Post
    Glad to know you get 6 targets now, it was 5 when beta launched.

Well im not even getting 5 when i use it on beta atm. it vanish after 2 jumps

Deleted
    Nobody else dissapointed the loot tables aren't showing a heroic weapon with spirit that we can use?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead View Post
    Nobody else dissapointed the loot tables aren't showing a heroic weapon with spirit that we can use?
    I pretty much expected it since cata had horribly itemization for the class I played during T11, spirit was still useful and the only way to get a weapon with it was killing the last boss of the raid. I'm talking about the healer mace from nefarian, I played a holy paladin then.