Page 28 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    chi wave is still totally buggy and unusable in raid ( it works only in 1v1)
    It's really annoying

Quote Originally Posted by sakk View Post
    chi wave is still totally buggy and unusable in raid ( it works only in 1v1)
    It's really annoying
    Indeed.
    Would be nice to test out Zen Sphere properly also. It still doesn't scale.

You serious? Are ZS bugged also?

Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    You serious? Are ZS bugged also?
    Yep.
    I tried out ZS in a LFR yesterday and wasn't getting any heals higher than 20k.

Chi Burst was averaging 20k or so, with 60k crits.

Did you try another spec and see if it gave same amount of healing?

---------- Post added 2012-08-21 at 11:24 PM ----------

Well I just logged on and checked this, as a MW i got 42k detonates heals and as a BM it was 15k

Deleted
    Well it doesn't matter any more because it's going to be challenging to find an excuse for using them over uplift from the latest patch notes.

Deleted
    They didn't nerf the healing, only the damage from Chi Wave, Zen Sphere and Chi Burst.

Build 16010 - Chi Wave still broken. Looks like it stops jumping if it can't do a full heal.

Deleted
    Hello, one question:

I want to play a gnome MW, because I dont like Pandaren. How does the racial work from gnome, do they have slightly more mana than the others? Would it be a good choice? It´s not realy for min-max, but I have no gnome character at the moment and I think a gnome monk could look very funny. But on the others side I don´t want useless racials.

Thanks,
    Ketline
    Last edited by mmoc58203c4d5b; 2012-08-22 at 09:03 AM.

Deleted
    Furthermore, there are still 2 problems for me, as MW

1) the Chi wave problem: - it should be debugged, and jump correctly ( as the 2 jumping skill of the priest work perfectly )
    - its speed move must be improved, A LOT. Chi wave can not be used unless you are in melee because its way too slow, and monk is supposed to have 2 diffretent ways to heal

2) the second point, is the "distance" monk: i don't know if i am the only one, but i find the melee version a LOT LOT more efficient.
    At distance, the chi generation isnt enought, and the mana consumption is way bigger than in melee.

Smoofing mist shouldgive at 100% chance a chi every 2 ticks, instead of a total RNG system ( a flat 25% per tick)
    OR : Smoofing mist should have his mana cost reduced, A LOT

edit: with this new patch chi wave and his PITIFULL damage doesnt heal for 1 point with eminence
    Last edited by mmocbb2da1f065; 2012-08-22 at 09:13 AM.

My Uplift Heals target with Renewing Mist active for 23198,but when i use Glyph of Uplift it only heal 14499.Does anyone have this problem,too?

Well from what i been understanding lvl 30 talent is intended not to proc eminance healing.

Can someone confirm that when channeling soothing mists and using EM, it can only be cast on the soothing mist target? Using Clique + Grid when ever I tried to cast EM on another target while channeling SM it cast it on the SM target.

Sorry if this sounds confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by AratFu View Post
    Can someone confirm that when channeling soothing mists and using EM, it can only be cast on the soothing mist target? Using Clique + Grid when ever I tried to cast EM on another target while channeling SM it cast it on the SM target.

That is correct.

Would like to also update you guys:
    Gear lists are on the way, soon-ish!

Quote Originally Posted by AratFu View Post

Yes but we dont know if its a bug or not. No blue has answer when this has been mention over on beta forum. Its same with SuM if you dont have the glyph for it.

Deleted
    Surging Mist will be always cast on the Soothing Mist's target, regardless if you have the glyph or not.
    Last edited by mmoc67e7f8beac; 2012-08-22 at 07:01 PM.

And in that case its wrong, since the glyph says it will cast on the lowest health party/raid member

And in that case its wrong, since the glyph says it will cast on the lowest health party/raid member
    It's always been like that for Surging Mist with or without the glyph but the Enveloping Mist only on Soothing Mist target is new.
    Last edited by reale; 2012-08-22 at 07:28 PM.

It works like that when you are "hard casting" it. So the glyph is an option but if you're hard casting and use raid frames of some kind, its a wasted glyph..

Deleted
    I think that glyph is more for heal by dps'ing. That way you don't have to check raid frames to see who it would most benefit you can just cast it as soon as Tiger Strikes procs 5 and you get a bit more healing + 1 Chi.

I think that Enveloping Mist will probably stay this way. It was great to use when you could cast on other targets to the one you were channelling Soothing Mist on but I don't think it was ever intended that way.

---------- Post added 2012-08-22 at 08:38 PM ----------

Just had a quick check at the wording on spells again and Enveloping Mist doesn't have the same target statement that Soothing Mist does. Possibly it is just a mistake then and will make it a much nicer spell if we can free cast it once again.