Deleted

About Heroic lockouts and will remake them

Hi
    I have a problem i helped another guild to do DS10hc becuse on our first raid day i cant come but some one told me in the raid then i am locked whit that raid. so what i did was i left the raid and came and helped them whit a alt. so i just got saved on 3 hc bosses then we could atleast take down 4-5hc bosses this week whit the guild.alsoe the save tells me that i have 3hc but when i enter it will say 6/8hc and that is not OK and i hope u guys can help me whit it pls.I might lose Guild ppl.

This is what a friend of my and an member in my guild have ask an gm(gamemaster) about. maby someone here can answer if faster then them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oxidoz View Post
    Hi
    I have a problem i helped another guild to do DS10hc becuse on our first raid day i cant come but some one told me in the raid then i am locked whit that raid. so what i did was i left the raid and came and helped them whit a alt. so i just got saved on 3 hc bosses then we could atleast take down 4-5hc bosses this week whit the guild.alsoe the save tells me that i have 3hc but when i enter it will say 6/8hc and that is not OK and i hope u guys can help me whit it pls.I might lose Guild ppl.

This is what a friend of my and an member in my guild have ask an gm(gamemaster) about. maby someone here can answer if faster then them
    I think that means that someone in your Heroic Lockout did 6/8 on HC.

Deleted
    but if you joining the raid but thet player himself not have kill so many bosses on that char when the aid disband to. then it should not be 6/8hc down when we will make an other heroic raid, sound stupid.
    So if i joining hims araid i will aoutmatily have killed 6hc or?

http://www.wowpedia.org/Raid_lockout

Heroic lockouts still work the same way they did before Cataclysm.

I read those two posts about three times each, and all I got is a headache.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe English isn't his first language? I don't know, it's hard to tell, very hard to read and difficult to understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    They can not reset your raid. Any player can continue any raid. All it needs is one player from the raid, to finish it.
    "My sword? [Heck] yeah I know how to use it. What's to understand about swish-swish-stab? It's a [freak'n] sword dude, it's not a fighter jet." -Tucker "This One Goes to Eleven

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I am gathering, It may not be you.. someone in your core group is on 6/8 Lockout. If your raid tab says 3/8 completed then that's all you are locked from.. so your guild should kill first 3 bosses and you come in for 5 - 8, if you are sure no one in the core grp did DS w/o the guild then it is a bug and a GM may be able to help, this happened to me in ICC 25 Heroic, on a Tuesday no less, it said I was saved to the raid and couldn't enter, it was Thursday by the time a GM reset my lockout. Now if someone in the core grp did 6/8 on the afternoon of reset and the grp forms..guess what, you are on 6/8 and the only choice is to move on w/o them.

---------- Post added 2012-06-06 at 07:14 PM ----------

on the other hand.... I never pug on my main.. even if I can't raid that week (or think i can't) I always and it is my personal choice save my main for the guild, I have alts for pugging and if people in Org ask me if I can help its on an alt or not at all. Again just a personal choice I make to avoid this potential issue.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear