What the Hell....literally

Did they ninja buff Hell mode recently? I facerolled the keep part of Act 3 hell with no problems. Then the open field was easy but starting at the bridge things got a little tough which seemed odd given my gear but still one shot Siege breaker. Then the fun began. I figured Id do the rest through Azmodan in a group. I know that health pools grow but they said in co-op games mob strength no longer increased. We had 4 people 2 wiz and 2 DH and all of us were 58/59 and had reduced level gear and I even had 40k health. We got slaughtered the entire way to Azmodan it was ridiculous. I dont think any of us died less than 20 times. Was the nerf to mob damage in groups only for Inferno because we were eaten alive like we had 10k health and no one was under 25k.

I don't think so. Just did Hell A3/A4 a week ago on a wizard and it was faceroll.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Same as always.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you have a well oiled group such as Kripparian + Krippi or whatever, group settings are harder. If you group IS oiled like theirs was, it's easier because you can make up for each other's mistakes. I remember experiencing something similar when I was going through Hell mode months ago (I haven't played since 1.03 was implemented). I had a pretty craptastic mage I went through Act 3 with (he was never able to pass Act 1 Inferno), and when I went through Act 4 Hell by myself I found it to be much easier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Unless you have a well oiled group such as Kripparian + Krippi or whatever, group settings are harder. If you group IS oiled like theirs was, it's easier because you can make up for each other's mistakes. I remember experiencing something similar when I was going through Hell mode months ago (I haven't played since 1.03 was implemented). I had a pretty craptastic mage I went through Act 3 with (he was never able to pass Act 1 Inferno), and when I went through Act 4 Hell by myself I found it to be much easier.
    Well according to OP they were verry much overgeared. With Reduced level requirement gear (ilvl 61+ that can be equiped already at lvl 42)

Deleted
    Did it pretty recently in a 3x co-op game (wiz, wd, dh), and was faceroll. None of us had good gear either really.

We noticed a while ago, when we still bothered to play D3, that when one of us left, reducing the party from 4 to 3, the mobd health pool got cut to nearly half. We reasoned that it must be balanced against twisted combos skilled people could pull off with multiple classes working together.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didnt notice any differences when I visited the place a few days before. Was in a random 4 man group and litterally pulled the rest of the group through the act with my Tankwiz.