Thread: GPU no signal

GPU no signal

ASrock H77 Pro4/mvp mobo, 500w 12v1 15amp 12v2 17amp and asus engtx275 gpu and no signal what i'm missing here.
    PSU should give enough power for that gpu easily. Need some advice.

Edit. Mobo bios is up to date, and pc can't recognize gpu at all when i checked control panel while connected with onboard vga/hdmi.
    Last edited by JoniP; 2012-06-09 at 07:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes the smallest mistake is the most common mistake. Have you connected it up to the PSU? I know I've forgotten to do so in the past.

Firstly the PSU is still piece of shit it only has 1 6pin connector so i had to make another with a module. Both (Fan and the board) power connectors are plugged yes.

Let's flame more PSU is Modecom trololol
    Last edited by JoniP; 2012-06-09 at 08:06 PM.

Try putting the cable to the monitor, access the BIOS, and then tell it to prioritise the GPU on the PCI-E interface.

Still needing help guys. I read that Asrock Z77 mobos has some incompatibility issues what comes to PCI-E 2. Dunno Is that really true, bios is up to date just PC can't regonize GPU at all.. Really shame, and now i got Antec PSU should give enough power to that card.

Edit. Ok i solved the problem i didn't know how the upper PCI-E did regocnize my old Radeon 3800 but not the GTX275. it's some new 3.0 and lower PCI-E is 2.0 so i switched to it and the hoover works lol.
    Last edited by JoniP; 2012-06-11 at 08:24 PM.