Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Red face Finally I found a girlfriend.

Hello guys, remember me? I was the guy who was asking how can I find a girlfriend.http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...d-a-girlfriend Finally I found one and is so cool and beautiful. I gonna tell you how I get her. I was go outside every Saturday night in bars and I had a plan I was looking straight in the eyes the girls who I like and when they went to W.C. I was follow them and block the girl w.c door with my body till they went out and I didn't left them to leave till I finish what I was want to say. Some of them scared and 2girls was howling and 1time a girls hit me you know where. I did 15 trys and at last I find one. Is the most awesome girl I ever meet. I don't care for her weight or how see looks like outside I just like the inside world. Thank you for helped me with my old post.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you trapped 15 girls in the bathroom until one said yes? lol

That's what I am getting from this.

this guy, medal, now.
    Because some things are just worth fighting for.

you sound like a rapist, no offence but what you did was very creepy and could have gotten you arrested prolly

Thats good to hear, congratulations. And LOL Regennis.

Deleted
    This kinda gives me the creeps. But might be possible the bathroomdoor -blocking and not letting them leave until they'd heard what he wanted to say was done in sweet/cute/romantic way..? Ehh..

Ah fuck I knew i was doing something wrong, i would normally go into the bathroom while they were in the stall then take all my clothes off and wait for them to come out... was only working 1/30 times

At least you guys apparently understood what he was saying.

Deleted
    They way you achieved this sounds abit creepy, but gratz anyway xD

My dad got the girl who is now my mum by locking her in his car until she agreed to go out with him on a date.

Not sure if he did that to 14 others before hand though!

Deleted
    A howling girl? what kind of girls does greece have??

Quote Originally Posted by bayre View Post
    Ah fuck I knew i was doing something wrong, i would normally go into the bathroom while they were in the stall then take all my clothes off and wait for them to come out... was only working 1/30 times
    Hey those are still decent odds lol.

Edit: Lol guys dont bash the OP, its clear that english isnt his first language.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Hey those are still decent odds lol.
    yeah its called the naked man a friend of mine told me about it... pretty embarrassing when it fails the other time, and also a bit awkward when there are heaps of other girls in the bathroom

Deleted
    I'm scared.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what works even better? Standing on the toilet in unlocked stalls so they don't know you're there when they come in.

Or Chloroform.

This is what MMO-C relationship advice leads to hehe. Soon we will all be trialed for rape without even having sex. Now that would suck.

And soon you'll have a ex.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    And soon you'll have a ex.
    And a lawsuit if he tries again...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Or Chloroform.
    Thats like the modern caveman method. If you dont have a club use something else.

I can gather from your post, that she probably is an ugly duckling herself, who was pretty desperate herself, if that fucked up tactic worked.

To get the real nice looking girls, do the same thing but put on a scream mask, breathe heavily, keep shouting in their ear that you LUUURVE them and frantically make a jerk of movement with your right hand. I swear, all the chicks dig that.