[EU] Diablo 3 RMAH Balance

Hello.. My balance is in Euros and not pounds. is there anyway i can use the RMAH without having pounds balance and just Euros ?

Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post
    Hello.. My balance is in Euros and not pounds. is there anyway i can use the RMAH without having pounds balance and just Euros ?

Thanks
    I'm sorry but you must've mistyped something because your 2 sentences contradict each other?

Deleted
    Best thing I've seen today.
    Thanks 4 the chuckle. = D

wat ?
    how is this unclear to you.
    tldr version:
    my bnet balance:
    Euros

RMAH requires pounds therefor it shows that i have 0 GBP in diablo RMAH when in my battle.net i have x amount of Euros in my balance.

easy to understand now ?

The two above are idiots, I have no clue about battle.net balance I would suggest making a ticket and asking if it can be converted to pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaBigBird View Post
    The two above are idiots, I have no clue about battle.net balance I would suggest making a ticket and asking if it can be converted to pounds.
    What are you on about? Read exactly what he writes:

Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post

Thanks
    1. his balance is in Euro and not in GBP.
    2. Is there a way he can use the RMAH without having a GBP balance and just use Euros instead.

@OP: To answer your question: There was some FAQ that stated that your Bnet Balance is tied to your account region.

thanks for the replies.
    i guess i will just open a ticket and see what can be done about this.

In game, in options, there is an option which allows you to change what currency AH you want to browse. Think it was same tab where you are choosing game region (US, EU or Asia), can't tell for sure as not in game atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    In game, in options, there is an option which allows you to change what currency AH you want to browse. Think it was same tab where you are choosing game region (US, EU or Asia), can't tell for sure as not in game atm.
    that did the trick.
    thank you sir