F1E82-EFB8C-BCBF4-D3482-C9C51
    F17DC-0051B-FC9D4-87B9F-0E217
    F19FC-D074C-CFDE4-9AC83-2A4CA
    I used F1E82-EFB8C-BCBF4-D3482-C9C51

Thanks a bunch, I appreciate it.

Here are the extra keys I have.

F181C-A606B-CF3C4-2CD92-0D652
    F1A36-5EC91-50674-8E493-EC197
    Last edited by Snuggles Galore; 2012-07-22 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eneer View Post
    If you want to try this game i i can send beta keys out
    I'd love to try it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celede View Post
    I'd love to try it out.
    If you PM me an email i can get one sent to it.

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 08:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zavri View Post
    Oh my god this game......

Allready sucked 16 bucks from me to get some gods, Highly addictive and I HATED LoL
    It's only taken 8 from me but soooooooooooo much better then LoL i will actually play smite alone, cant say the same about league...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

hey durz, think you could hook me up with a beta key? my email is rontron85 at gmail

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rontron View Post
    hey durz, think you could hook me up with a beta key? my email is rontron85 at gmail
    Just sent it, check your email for the invite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

I'd be interested in trying out Smite, if anyone has a beta key.

Red face

i would like to try out this game too.. can some1 please share one key .. thanks

Hey anyone have an extra beta key they could spare? I will repost other keys once I receive one

If anyone wants a key, PM me your email or just post it in the thread and i'll send you one.

**EMAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED TO RECEIVE A KEY**

Deleted
    Hi guys,
    Can u please send me a beta key , I want really to try this game, If someone will give me a key he will get a reward from fanup in order of maxi 500fanbucks, like 500AP, 50 fb credits, g1 credits and co...
    This is my email: Davemoniak%gmail.com

---------- Post added 2012-07-23 at 01:49 PM ----------

replace the % per a ''at'' symbole

---------- Post added 2012-07-23 at 01:50 PM ----------

PS: U can check on Fanup.com im a guardian moderator also a thrusted member

Hey everyone,
    Wondering if anyone has a spare key really like the look of the game if you could either pm me it or email me at: daviey_2athotmail.com would greatly apreciate it, thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exerath View Post
    Hi guys,
    Can u please send me a beta key , I want really to try this game, If someone will give me a key he will get a reward from fanup in order of maxi 500fanbucks, like 500AP, 50 fb credits, g1 credits and co...
    This is my email:
    Please do NOT put your email here on the forums. Send me or any of the other people offering a PM. We don't want you to get hit with a random bot or something lovely like that.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Deleted
    If there are still some spare beta keys around here, i would love to receive one, PM me for my email or send the key that way.
    Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by mmoc625656238e; 2012-07-23 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Removed email

so what God do you guys think its good for a total rookie in this type of games, this will be my first MOBA played, got a key the other day, any advice?

also, what is jungling?

There was a game before, with the exact same concept. It's called LOCO (Land Of Chaos Online).

Quote Originally Posted by rinleezwins View Post
    There was a game before, with the exact same concept. It's called LOCO (Land Of Chaos Online).
    Except for the fact this game is made by Hi-Rez and is extremely polished. They made the new Tribes game too.

---------- Post added 2012-07-23 at 02:05 PM ----------

I sent beta keys to all the emails listed in the thread and in my PM box.

Not alot of "noob friendly" God's since they all require thought while playing to really be effective, but I would say artemis is probably the easiest to pickup.

Please share a beta key. Need to play this game badly after reading the reviews. Please dont tell me to pm my mail id i wont be able to do that cause of my post count.

Quote Originally Posted by m3talmouth View Post
    Please share a beta key. Need to play this game badly after reading the reviews. Please dont tell me to pm my mail id i wont be able to do that cause of my post count.
    An email is required to get a key. Make a dummy gmail account and post it in the thread, and i'll get you one straight away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusitan View Post
    so what God do you guys think its good for a total rookie in this type of games, this will be my first MOBA played, got a key the other day, any advice?

also, what is jungling?
    The 5 gods they give you to start off with are Artemis, Ra, Ymir, Wukong, and Kali. Out of those 5 I would recommend Wukong or Artemis for a beginning player. Artemis is ranged physical damage so you can get pretty mean pretty fast and it's more about aiming and shooting than ability use (although that's still important) and Wukong has enough durability to play in melee range and yet also has the ability to escape when necessary with his Leap ability.

Jungling is a term used for a person who stays in the NPC area of the map. In this game you have 3 lanes which your minions will charge down aimlessly trying to destroy towers, but in addition there are tiny side paths between those lanes that contain regular monsters which grant buffs when killed. A jungler will usually start off the game killing the health regen and mana regen buffs and then alternate between ganking and clearing the jungle mobs. If you are new to MOBAs I would not recommend doing this when you start, but if you like the sound of that style of play I would recommend Arachne, Bakasura, or Bastet for some basic jungling.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”