Deleted

Something that starts small...

....can grow very big! Hello! How are you all? It seems that you have fallen into my introductory trap and you are never getting out!
    Now, that you are here though... May I interest you in some complimentary fruit slices or a sip of lemonade, perhaps?

I'll cut to the chase! So, me and my friend have been avidly waiting forward to the release of GW2 which on his part includes beta weekends also ( I don't play betas. I'm OCD like that ) and we have taken a keen interest in two factors of the game Lore and Roleplay, so we decided to create a channel which hosts a podcast that talks about the lore of Guild Wars 2 and the potential roleplaying that may came with it!

Here is the link to our channel: *snip*
    Here is the link to our first ever video: *snip*

We're only small right now but with your love, support and kisses we can grow to be a big mighty beast of war! And those who don't will soon fear our wrath upon the stony rocks! I mean... Yeah. We'd really appreciate anyone who took their time to watch our videos and hopefully you will enjoy! ^^
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-06-15 at 05:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MDRnation View Post
    ( I don't play betas. I'm OCD like that )
    I don't think you are using that acronym correct...

Can't check youtube from work, but will have a looksie once I get home. You guys are not the first in this field though, so you'll have to bring something new and fresh to catch me.

Deleted
    Well, I hope we just bring entertainment! We've had a good reception so far but I really do hope we can please you! We have put a lot effort into it so far. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    this thread... i am unsure what to think

are they challenging my lore supremacy?
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Deleted
    Not at all! We're not amazing at lore, Oh Warlord Glytch. We simply wish to provide an easy access interface for those who are fresh to the lore and the GW2 universe as it is quite big or just another way to brush up quickly. ^^

Please use the video thread sticky to post videos. And don't advertise your Youtube page ect. on these forums without moderator approval.