Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Logitech's new MMO mouse - G600

20 buttons! Also comes in white for your mac kids.
    Can find out more info and pre-order them on the logitech store here.
    What is harder to see from the photo is that the thumb buttons are individually shaped into 2 kind of grousp, so your thumb sits in the middle and they will be easier to recognize.

I've personally had problems with razer's build quality in the past, so I'm hoping this will turn out to be a decent alternative to the naga.
    Last edited by Riavan; 2012-06-15 at 02:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This franken-mouse looks even worse than the Naga. That rightmost button is interesting though, I'll have to try the baby out in store.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that extra right button lets you shift profiles really fast on the thumb buttons, so you can have 12 x 2 keybinds on it.

Too many buttons. TOOOOOO MANY.

G700 all the way.

That's pretty funny...My friend just replaced his naga yesterday because of double click issues and he was looking at mouses complaining logitech didn't have a mouse like the naga, so he bought a g700. The next day the g600 gets announced...lol

Very interesting. I might actually give this one a try once it's released, but hopefully this mouse will be using the Logitech Gaming Software, unlike its older brother, the G700.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Looks like a mutated off-spring of the naga. If i didn't already own a naga i WOULD get this due to the good history i've had with Logitech items.

bout time. still love my g700 though. Refuse to get a naga, razer has TERRIBLE reliability, logitech always delivers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riavan View Post
    I've personally had problems with razer's build quality in the past, so I'm hoping this will turn out to be a decent alternative to the naga.
    This is what I've heard, and why I never got a Naga despite the temptation.. from Logitech though.. hellll yesssss.

Pretty nice on how you can light it with whatever color you want. But it's a little too late now, already got my Naga

Bah, and I finally broke down and got a Naga.

I hope I don't wear the buttons out like I did my last 3 mice... Yeah right...

Edit: I just saw it has one of those floaty "click the wheel to the side" wheels... Screw that I hate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a razer lichis or something that lasted like 8 months (the lazer just died), so i got the g700 about 6 months ago so prob wont be buying a new mouse for a while, but
    I will be interested to try this though when it comes out.
    Last edited by Riavan; 2012-06-15 at 12:01 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dariela View Post
    Bah, and I finally broke down and got a Naga.

I hope I don't wear the buttons out like I did my last 3 mice... Yeah right...

Edit: I just saw it has one of those floaty "click the wheel to the side" wheels... Screw that I hate that.
    Exactly the same here, was a toss up between the G700 and the Naga, went Naga for the extra buttons, but was pleasantly surprised by the feel of the naga compared to the Deathadder I had previously. Of course I know this Naga will die a slow and painful death when the right button goes like in every other Razer mouse I've owned.

At least now when I replace it I'll have an alternative that isn't Corsair.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Exactly the same here, was a toss up between the G700 and the Naga, went Naga for the extra buttons, but was pleasantly surprised by the feel of the naga compared to the Deathadder I had previously. Of course I know this Naga will die a slow and painful death when the right button goes like in every other Razer mouse I've owned.

At least now when I replace it I'll have an alternative that isn't Corsair.

Hehe, I know what you mean about the feel. The Naga is so much more comfortable then my previous mice (Lachesis, the first edition WoW mouse monstrosity...)

I'll stop hijacking this thread now, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

Deleted
    I was thinking you could bind like WASD to it and use only one hand to play if you got the skillz and want to play in a really weird way. Not interested personally, I like my new simple D3 mouse

10+ Year Old Account
    It's good to have available alternatives to the naga, competition = evolution.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks alright. If i didnt have the same naga that i have had for 2+ years id consider it.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shame it's not wireless. Logitech practically invented gaming-capable wireless mice with their old mx700.

The thumb mouse buttons are smaller than a naga's so clearly designed for dudes with girl sized hands