Thread: Roleplay Titles

10+ Year Old Account

Roleplay Titles

I've been trying to find a list of all possible RP titles used already. I want make an existing old shaman of mine into something new for rp, but not sure what title to give him. Is there an online list anywhere of all RP titles?

10+ Year Old Account
    Havent heard of any, regardless I Rp myself, so describe your shaman and I'll find a title for you (or someone else :P)
    Howay the lads!

http://www.wowpedia.org/Titles

I do not believe there is such thing as "RP" titles, unless you make them up yourself in MyRolePlay or some other similar addon, so unless that's what you're asking, wowpedia keeps a very good list of... well everything, and even tells you how to get it.

If you ARE asking for custom titles, like Bob said, it would be nice to get a quick bio of your character out to us so that we might brainstorm ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobsagget View Post
    Havent heard of any, regardless I Rp myself, so describe your shaman and I'll find a title for you (or someone else :P)
    Well he's kind of like a combination of a healer and elementalist. I thought spirit walker, but that seemed more themed to Tauren then orcs or trolls.

If he's an orc, then his last name is his title, either earned by himself or an ancestor.

Ambassador
    Be feared, or be fuel

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe if you're orcish your family name is your title (Like how Ner'zhul names Teron Gorefiend "GOREFIEND!")

Most titles in wow "THE TWILIGHT VANQUISHER" and all are too ehm...flashy, try going with something simple..

Elder, Sage.. etc etc
    Howay the lads!

The orcish Surname is a name of honor. It is either a name taken from an ancestor or you achieve your own by performing an heroic or bold act after which you can be named. In rare cases they keep the name of their parent, like for Example Thrall, Son of Durotan. But it is not a title per se. Alas in the orcish language calling someone by the full first name is the most personal form of adress. Grom Hellscream for example just let Thrall (his "little borther") call him Grommash. So as you see RP Titels and implications of names in gerneral depend a lot on the race. Giving us a race would be very helpfull.

10+ Year Old Account
    well, I have given my character a family name already, I was more thinking where in something like TRP2, you ask to put a title for them, and wondered if there are any other class based titles he could have for it

Well since shamans in general value modesty a great deal, a title is far from mandatory I would say. But yes, spirir Walker, Spirit Caller etc. would be a proper title.

Anythin ending with -Walker or -Caller or something.
    | Main RP Character:
    Nidal Shadowdance |
    | While Forum RP'ing:
    Italics = What he's doing currently.
    Non-italics with Quotes = Talking
    Non-Italics without Quotes = Thinking |

10+ Year Old Account
    Far Seer <orc name> ??

Deleted
    Kringspier admiraal
    Anaal generaal
    Bruinwerker

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything "Nomadic"
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

My Troll shaman is Elemental and I gave him the title Primalist. I think it's an interesting title for him because you know the whole 'Primal Element' connections.

You can find a complete list of Role Playing Titles in Wikipedia.