Worgen - Night Elf
    Draenei - Broken, Lost

Orcs - Fel, Mag'har
    Tauren - Taunka, Yaunhga
    Undead - Darkfallen, Ghoul, Geist
    Blood Elf - Wretched, FelBlood, San'layn
    Goblin - Hobgoblin
    Troll - Forest, Ice, Dark
    I actually think that'd be an interesting way for Blizzard to add more variety to characters without actually adding new races. They could add in a tab during your character creation screen that lets you pick a faction within the race. So for example, there'd be an option to make your dwarf a Wildhammer dwarf complete with facial runes (though you'd still be starting in Dun Morogh). Orcs would have the option of looking like Mag'hars, Tauren like Taunka or Yaungha. Trolls could have the option of using the forest troll model (implying they are Revantusk). Etc.

That way you aren't technically adding in new races or factions, as these already exist within the Horde and Alliance respectively. You're just adding the option for players to make their characters be them.

Deleted
    No more bullshit-elves , we have too many of them.

NERUBIANSSSSSSSS scourge ftw my god yeah.

Deleted
    naga more than anything to me wont happen, atleast on alliance side. due to the whole night elves hate thing.

Deleted
    Valkyr would be awesome, but since there's no Valkyr on the poll, I voted for the Naga.

15+ Year Old Account
    You no take candle!

10+ Year Old Account
    Frog people.
    Would also except Ogres.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted for Arrakoa they would be pretty cool to play as but i mainly would like the Tuskarr guys. Those guys are so cool and one of my favorite races in the game but from what my friend said was that they need cold air to survive so i guess it wouldn't really work out well. If it weren't for that i think Blizzard could come up with a cool story for them going to the Alliance or Horde, most likely Alliance. Another one that would be pretty cool is playing as the Wolvar. Just with a model update of course. They could be new rivals of the Tuskarr guys. (if the Tuskarr didn't need cold air to survive that is). I'm sure Blizzard could come up with a new story for that too, would be pretty cool and they could be on the Horde side, they'd be perfect in Horde.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    I want arrakoa, ogres, and furbolgs. I love all of those. Maybe murlocs or ethereals, not so sure about those.
    I'm just warning you, you may actually be a walrus.
    AND MY...! oh? we weren't doing... *ahem* Yes. I agree with that plan.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jinyu. Jinyu for the Alliance.

Also Ogres for Horde. And Neutral Ethereal.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Arakkoa would be awesome... Never gonna happen though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    High Elf - Alliance
    Vrykul - Alliance
    Red Drakonids - Alliance
    Jinyu - Alliance

Ogre - Horde
    Night Elf - Horde
    Blue Drakonids - Horde
    Hozen - Horde
    You got your dragons the wrong way around, blue dragons would have to be Alliance since that's the blue faction, red dragons would go to Horde.

This poll is lacking High Elves, the most popular choice for Alliance.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    You got your dragons the wrong way around, blue dragons would have to be Alliance since that's the blue faction, red dragons would go to Horde.

Care to put that claim to the test?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    No need for more races, I'd love some of the skins added to the existing races, I know there's a a list already, so I'm just gonna add what I thought:

human - cult of the damned skin
    dwarf - dark iron
    night elf - pale(highborne), high elf?
    gnome - mechagnome?
    draenei - broken?
    worgen - fairly new, no need

orc - maghar
    troll - bulky amani skin
    undead - dark ranger skin(undead high elf)
    tauren - taunka
    blood elf - felblood/sanlayn
    goblin - fairly new, no need

Blue dragons also currently have the closest connection to blood elves, while red dragons have the closest connection to humans and night elves.
    A look at the warcraft novels, RPG books, games and magical french space soccer.

Glory to person-whose-name-I-dont-know-but-rules-Kul-Tiras!

I can't help but be worried that every playable race added in the future will be the same deal as the Pandaren. The same race for both sides I mean.

On topic. I voted Vrykul because I would reroll one in a second if they were available but I've also always been interested in a Naga-like race joining the Alliance/Horde/both. I say "Naga-like" because they'd probably have to have legs to avoid butthurt levels skyrocketting, I'm thinking something like the Zora in Ocarina of Time.
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Cammancy View Post
    Personally, I don't want Ogres.
    Why?
    Because I DON'T want to see Blizz butcher the female Ogres, because it would be impossible for them to not add a female version.
    Ugh. Could you imagine? Big burly Ogre guys, and with the way people bitch about 'bigger' females, we'd get some kind've barbie'd.. basically a female blood elf with a horn. Eeuugughh. Arakkoas and Ethereals please.
    Ahahaha! Would be so hilarious if they added female Ogres and tried to make them sexy

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    No, I haven't. The Red Dragonflight has/had some issues with the Horde. The Horde help the Blue Dragonflight in Azshara. Its also got that ironic twist.

EJL

10+ Year Old Account
    Other: NONE

---------- Post added 2012-06-22 at 08:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Matej View Post
    No need for more races, I'd love some of the skins added to the existing races, I know there's a a list already, so I'm just gonna add what I thought:

human - cult of the damned skin
    dwarf - dark iron
    night elf - pale(highborne), high elf?
    gnome - mechagnome?
    draenei - broken?
    worgen - fairly new, no need

orc - maghar
    troll - bulky amani skin
    undead - dark ranger skin(undead high elf)
    tauren - taunka
    blood elf - felblood/sanlayn
    goblin - fairly new, no need
    This could be okay
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!

10+ Year Old Account

Despite grudgingly working with Orcs in recent times I still don't think Alexstrasza Is completely cool with them after what they pulled during the second war, which in terms of time to a dragon that's lived for tens of thousands of years happened like 20 mins ago. Red dragons would certainly lean towards the Alliance.

If they ever add Drakonids to the game I'm sure they'd be neutral as I'm sure the Horde would shit a collective brick if they were Alliance. Also, If they add them I'm sure you'll be able to select the scale color of your dragon.

Also, no one wants High Elves. They're a boring choice as best. What the Alliance needs is some more sex appeal and/or badassery. What the worgen started the naga will continue.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2012-06-22 at 02:22 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly no new races needed, they need to finish their work on the revamp of the old models.

Also, speaking from a very oldschool perspective - new races never do anything to improve a game, people just go for the most powerful race and abandon the old ones. So it deconstructs race into "Which gives the most Power?".
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.